Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
TNA doesn't need anymore wrestlers jumping over to their company. They already have enough talent and should be focusing on developing them before bringing any one in
They have to take guys they have like James Storm, Kazarian, Austin Aries and TURN them into superstars.
They are already doing it with Bobby Roode hopefully they follow through with it at BFG

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
I hope it is James Storm, I just hope that they dont rush it. Somewhere next summer would be a good time for Beer Money to break up and start the Roode/Storm feud with Storm defeating Roode at BFG 2012 for the Championship.

I just hope TNA has enough patience to do this.

·
Sorry bout your damn luck
3,483 Posts
James Storm. He has busted his ass for a long time and deserves it very much imo.

With the right push he could skyrocket.

·
Registered
945 Posts
I hope it is James Storm, I just hope that they dont rush it. Somewhere next summer would be a good time for Beer Money to break up and start the Roode/Storm feud with Storm defeating Roode at BFG 2012 for the Championship.

I just hope TNA has enough patience to do this.
Roode isnt going to hold the belt for a year. They arent going to hold off on that feud for a year either. Dont be surprised if it happens before the years end.

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
Hold up. Wait a minute. Is this thread about what wrestler we'd like to see come to TNA? Or is it about what TNA wrestler we'd like to see become a superstar?

I'd like to see MVP join TNA. And I'd like to see James Storm become a superstar.

·
Providing For My Family
6,868 Posts
Bobby Roode, finally TNA are realeasing they need to establish new main eventers if they have a chance of surviving as a company in the future.

·
Banned
740 Posts
If you mean next signing then it will probably be some knockout seeing that Dixie signs so many of them :no:

·
Registered
894 Posts
I expect Crimson to be TNA's version of CENA when 2011 comes around. TNA seem to have something going for him, and it could all turn out very good unless they drop the ball as per usuall...

Anyway, after BFG, I expect TNA focus on these 4 wrestlers to build their main event scene - Robert Roode, James Storm, Matt Morgan and Crimson.

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
i think the 3 guys they have now that can take it to another level are roode, storm, aries. all 3 of those guys have the awesome factor few other have. they are the total package. great promos and great in the ring. the rest of the roster is solid. crimson is gonna get a whole lot better over time too i think. if they keep hardy and he stays clean, angle they have a damn solid main event for the future.

·
Registered
2,813 Posts
TNA doesn't need anymore wrestlers jumping over to their company. They already have enough talent and should be focusing on developing them before bringing any one in
They have to take guys they have like James Storm, Kazarian, Austin Aries and TURN them into superstars.
They are already doing it with Bobby Roode hopefully they follow through with it at BFG

Let me know how that works out. Probably the same as the other 1000 attempts

1 - 19 of 19 Posts