Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Banned
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For me, my pics are gonna be Sami Zayn and Dean Ambrose. Why you may ask? Well for starters, we have already called them the next main face and heel of the company already, and also because they both each encapsulate what it means to be a face and heel sami being the pure face and dean being the pure heel. And if im right, were all probably going to be seeing sami zayn vs dean ambrose for the wwe championship or world heavyweight championship or for both or for unification of them or for the undisputed championship at wrestlemania in the future.

So then, what 2 wrestlers do you guys think are going to be the main face and heel of the company in the future?

·
Respect My Pimphand..
15,413 Posts
For me, my pics are gonna be Sami Zayn and Dean Ambrose. Why you may ask? Well for starters, we have already called them the next main face and heel of the company already, and also because they both each encapsulate what it means to be a face and heel sami being the pure face and dean being the pure heel. And if im right, were all probably going to be seeing sami zayn vs dean ambrose for the wwe championship or world heavyweight championship or for both or for unification of them or for the undisputed championship at wrestlemania in the future.

So then, what 2 wrestlers do you guys think are going to be the main face and heel of the company in the future?
Good picks! I'll do one better. Here's my picks for the top 3 faces, tweaners and heels in the next 5 years.

Faces
- Bryan
- Rollins
- Zayn/Big E

Heels
- Ambrose
- Cena
- Randall

Tweaners
- Reigns
- Ohno
- Wyatt (think Ministry Taker)

Those are my picks and we'll see in 5 years, how many I have right.

·
Banned
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good picks! I'll do one better. Here's my picks for the top 3 faces and heels in the next 5 years.

Faces
- Bryan
- Rollins
- Zayn/Big E

Heels
- Ambrose
- Cena
- Randall/Ohno

Those are my picks and we'll see in 5 years, how many I have right.
...i said next generation, as in whos gonna replace todays, like cena bryan orton all those people.

·
Banned
5,216 Posts
you think Cena will still be around in 5 years? he'll be replaced by then, probably is slowly being replaced already. And I hope for Survivor Series, Punk and Langston get involved in this main angle, imagine a Team Bryan of Langston and Punk? fuck yeah! and the Rhodes boys could join....nice 5 right there.

·
Banned
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
you think Cena will still be around in 5 years? he'll be replaced by then, probably is slowly being replaced already. And I hope for Survivor Series, Punk and Langston get involved in this main angle, imagine a Team Bryan of Langston and Punk? fuck yeah! and the Rhodes boys could join....nice 5 right there.
oh heyals naw, i aint letting my thread get derailed by a ppv discussion. no no no, we talking about the future here, not the present. the future.

·
wrap
9,027 Posts
Alright. I'll give it a go.

Main Faces:

• Roman Reigns
  • Cody Rhodes
  • Some Random Guy from NXT
  • Sheamus
Main Heels:

• Dean Ambrose
  • Damien Sandow
  • Wade Barrett
  • Other Random Guy From NXT

This is just my general prediction of who will make up "the future". Some guys, like Barrett are completely neglected right now, but I think they'll rebound from it, and will make their way back up the ladder.

·
Registered
6,246 Posts
Ambrose has the makings to be the top heel in the company.

·
Registered
6,246 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Main faces:
Big E Langston
Roman Reigns
Seth Rollins
Sami Zayn

Main heels:
Dean Ambrose
Bray Wyatt
Damien Sandow
Kassius Ohno (could also be main face)

·
Locker Room Leader
12,166 Posts
Faces

Rollins
Zayn
Rhodes
Big E

Heels

Ambrose
Solomon Crowe
Wyatt
Reigns (more likely a tweener)

·
Registered
2,897 Posts
I wish rollins would turn face soon and revert back to his nxt character. He's gonna get jeff hardy over. Plus I think he is a horrible heel

·
Registered
3,973 Posts
Main Faces:
Rollins
Rhodes
Zayn
Big E Langston

Main Heels:
Ambrose
Wyatt
Sandow

Main Tweener
Reigns

The main four pillars for the wwe over next 10 years will be Ambrose, Reigns, Rollins and Rhodes.

I'm sure we could fit a Sheamus/Ziggler etc in there somewhere too

·
Registered
8,514 Posts
Main Heels:
Dean Ambrose
Bray Wyatt
Damien Sandow
Wade Barrett

Can't think of anyone else. I was hesitating on putting Barrett up there since he's been here since like 2010 or 2009, but he is still young. *shrugs*

·
I Am Phenomenal
1,190 Posts
I firmly believe that Roman Reigns will be the next face of the company.

Faces..
Reigns
Rollins
Rhodes
Dallas :troll

Heels...
Ambrose
Ziggler
Wyatt

·
Registered
2,655 Posts
The Shield, all three will be big players

Bryan/Rhodes will be top face
Sandow/Wyatt/Possibly Cena for heels

·
Registered
274 Posts
MALE WRESTLING

Top face: Daniel Bryan and Sami Zayn.

Top heel: Dean Ambrose for sure, and maybe Bray Wyatt and Damien Sandow, Roman Reigns and I hope, Dolph Ziggler.

FEMALE WRESTLING

Top Face: Bayley, Emma and AJ.

Top heel: AJ again and Paige.

·
Banned
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Sami Zayn is a midcarder in WWE. He's a great wrestler, but he doesn't have what it takes to break that threshold.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Main Faces
Daniel Bryan
Big E. Langston

Sawyer Fulton
Mojo Rawley

Main Heels
John Cena
Dean Ambrose
Sheamus
Ryback
...ok, first, darkside, HAVE YOU SEEN THE REACTIONS THAT SAMI ZAYN GETS!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????? HAVE YOU SEEN THE MATCHES THAT SAMI ZAYN HAS HAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????? MOST OF HIS MATCHES HAVE ALL BEEN FIVE STAR MATCHES AND A FEW OF THEM EVEN CONTENDERS FOR MATCH OF THE YEAR EVEN!!!!!!!!!!!

also, boxes with gods, ...sawyer fulton and mojo rawley as main faces of the wwe? what makes you think that?

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
In 5 years time I see it being like this
Tops Faces: Daniel Bryan,Sami Zayn,Roman Reigns,Ryback,Ziggler,Big E, Mojo Rawley, Big Cass, Kalisto
Top Heels: Cena,Orton,Sheamus,Wyatt,Ambrose,Alexander Rusev,Solomon Crowe,Judas Devlin

1 - 20 of 33 Posts