• William Regal

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Who do you think will be the last 90's actively competing start left in the WWE and why?

By this I mean actually wrestling rather than being a GM or having a Vince type career like Triple H seems to be heading towards...

+ I know Rey and Chavo wern't in the WWE during the 90's but they were in WCW who were a major company so I included them.

·
BLUE IS BACK
9,773 Posts
i see it being big show tbh

HHH will be there for long time but in a non wrestling role due to his injuries

Chavo will likely be around for a while as well

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
18,788 Posts
i see it being big show tbh
I think I agree, so long as he keeps himself in moderately decent shape. Maybe just maybe Chris Jericho if what he said in that interview or two recently was accurate.

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
18,788 Posts
I think that Edge is the youngest of that bunch so he will be around the longest.
Edge is one of the younger guys on the list but not by much and the list of serious, career-threatening injuries he's withstood are doubtless going to help curtail his career. He's even said as much, saying nearly half a year ago now that he'd probably be gone within the next two years. If WrestleMania XXVIII is from Toronto, I'd say that's where he retires from all of this.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I agree with Christian, him and Jericho seem the fittest out of the lot and I am not sure if Jericho will stick with the WWE for that much longer since he has other interests outside of wrestling...

·
Registered
439 Posts
We all know it's gotta be Mark "Ratings" Henry. They just need him.

Seriously though I hope its Christian. He's only 36 (I think) and hasn't had any career-threatening injuries.

·
DELIRIUM
4,544 Posts
Yeah, it's either gonna be Christian or Show. A few years ago, I would have definitely said Hunter, but he's had alot of injuries lately, so it's probably not gonna be him. And since Christian hasn't had any major injuries, he'll probably be around for a while. And since Paul doesn't show any signs of slowing down either, he'll be around as well.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Triple H probably. I have to say, once Jericho and Taker leave, my interest in watching WWE on a regular basis will fade (unless things start to change).

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
As far as an on-air role, I'll have to say Christian or Big Show. Jericho I would like to put on that list, but I do see him being with the company for more than a few more years. Edge has had some career threatening injuries which takes him out of the bunch. Chavo is also a possibility of staying, but I'm not going to say for sure in that case.

Triple H however will be around for a long, long time. Mainly as a backstage/management role.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts