Votes: 14 10.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
101 - 114 of 114 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Predicting a swerve tonight. Dark Order comes out and reveals Matt Hardy as the exalted one. Matt Hardy turns on the Dark Order.

In the end, there's no exalted one.
Could see this happening and Matt starting his own stable, using The Dark Order as a way into AEW! Either that or he straight away gets rid of Silver and Reynolds and maybe even Grayson. I cant take them seriously with these jobbers in the group as much as i'd like to, they're just not a threat! Uno is the only one with charisma and he's grown on me massively. A stable of Hardy, Uno, Grayson and Brodie Lee could be interesting ? Hardy manages/occasional wrestler, UNO & Grayson the tag team and Lee the badass who will go after the titles and bring the glory to the group.

·
Premium Member
11,492 Posts
Could see this happening and Matt starting his own stable, using The Dark Order as a way into AEW! Either that or he straight away gets rid of Silver and Reynolds and maybe even Grayson. I cant take them seriously with these jobbers in the group as much as i'd like to, they're just not a threat! Uno is the only one with charisma and he's grown on me massively. A stable of Hardy, Uno, Grayson and Brodie Lee could be interesting ? Hardy manages/occasional wrestler, UNO & Grayson the tag team and Lee the badass who will go after the titles and bring the glory to the group.
Or how about this?

Matt Hardy comes out on his own and declares that he’s the exalted one. He plays to the empty arena acting like he is. A minute or two later, the dark order comes out- “yiu are not the exalted one. You are the imposter. THIS is the exalted one” - boom another guy comes out. Instant feud.

·
Registered
95 Posts
I still think the exalted one is Matt Hardy. Post "blood and guts" we will probably see a feud between the Dark Order and Elite+Matt Hardy take. In which Matt will turn on the elite with the Dark Order, revealing himself to be the true exalted one.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Did anyone else find it really cool how Brodie pretty much immediately walked to the back without the rest of the D/O? Very fresh take on a stable.

101 - 114 of 114 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.