Wrestling Forum banner

Who will be Lilly's first victim?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
The optimistic Asuka fan
5,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Meanwhile we know, that Alexa Bliss is going for the RAW women division:

To make this gimmick with her puppet Lilly work, one female wrestler has to be sacrificed for that. So who will it be?
(Charlotte excluded because if suspension, Mia was moved, Mickie was released, etc.)

·
The optimistic Asuka fan
5,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
The Babyface of WF
Defying the role dynamic
17,187 Posts
Should be Funhouse Wyatt but if it's the Women's division only I'd start off small and easy.

Ravishing Glow or a persistent Nikki perhaps.

·
Registered
833 Posts
I choose Rhea only because I'm not sure what show Nikki is on. But we all lose. People that hate Alexa, People that love Alexa.

·
Registered
8,959 Posts
She should start at the bottom, I had no idea Nikki Cross was still employed so probably her?

·
Registered
2,714 Posts
What in the garbage did I just watch, man the mighty WWE has fallen so low.

·
Registered
6,336 Posts
Let's see: According to what they have shown on TV(storyline wise) and Logic.

It's not gonna Charlotte, Asuka, Rhea Ripley, Nia Jax, Shayna Bazler, Mandy Rose, Dana Brooke.

So you got Nikki Cross, Naomi, or Lana. So it will one of them. Wild card is Maryse. On the account she and Alexa are friends(outside of wrestling) and can pull some stupid thing where Alexa terrorizes her. I can see them pitching that to Vince. Miz helping in the pitch too.

·
it's a tarp!
6,440 Posts
Depends.Wrestling matches or cinematic matches, or even how big WWE wants to play this.

This could easily veer into Cactus Jack lost in Cleveland territory.

·
alexa = greatest of all time!
Blissy's #1 fan
4,368 Posts
just lol if they got Cross on TV for the first time in ages just to be killed by a dolly.

but it will either be her or one of the jobber tag teams.

"Lily made me do it 😈 "

Reactions: Ger
1 - 20 of 29 Posts