Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
6,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
And please don't say Corbin. There is like 6 or 7 weeks until HITC so I hope they don't give AJ his PPV opponent yet because it will make his U.S open challenge pointless. I am going with Zayn.

·
Actively avoiding Testicular Torsion
4,025 Posts
Yeah Zayn would be nice, I could also see Roode going for it if he doesn't have anything to develop/feud with English after their match.

·
TONI POR TODO!
4,602 Posts
Tye and Roode, at the same time but not necessarily in triple threats...

·
TEAM KICK!
9,429 Posts
An open challenge with SD's roster at the minute could be risky. Depends on how long they're planning on Styles having the belt for i guess but they don't want to run through too many potential opponents for him at PPVs. Roode shouldn't happen for me, that could be a big match down the line.

Guys like Ziggler, Rusev (RIP) and maybe faces like Zayn and Tye would be good for it at the minute i think though.

·
Registered
2,280 Posts
Zayn makes sense, he's not doing anything at the moment and it would be a great start to the open challenge by having these two go at it.

·
Registered
929 Posts
For some reason I still think its Baron Corbin. He's basically buried at this point. He's not getting any Championships at any PPVs.

·
Don't Feed The Troll!
760 Posts
Roode. Ziggles. Harper. Shelton. Dillenger, Xaiver.

·
Guitar tech for Elias
875 Posts
I'm salivating at the thought of a Styles vs Roode program.

·
Registered
6,426 Posts
Since it's open challenge why not have people from nxt answer the challenge could be good way to showcase nxt Talent. They could gauge how main roster crowd will react to them
This is a good Idea and I was kinda hoping they would do this when Ziggler got the IC strap from Miz and No Mercy last year.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.