Wrestling Forum banner

Who/Whom would benefit being "drafted" to Raw

3530 Views 40 Replies 36 Participants Last post by  Big Dante
Any guesses on who will be drafted to Raw? I think McIntyre could benefit with a fresh start.
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

· Asuka
123,116 Posts
Mcintyre would be doomed on Raw. He'd probably get the Ted jr treatment, he's an unover hack like him, and he's irrelevant enough on SmackDown.

I don't think anybody would really benefit from a move to Raw that's on SmackDown right now. ADR would do well on Raw, but not as well as he's doing on SmackDown, and that's about the only case I can think of. Everybody else would be much worse off.

· Registered
865 Posts
I don't think that Raw is bad, if you are someone that WWE has great interest in. But no one else really benefits from going to Raw you either end up the same or worse.

But, that being said, I think that Swagger is moving to Raw with Cole. But this is only if he sticks with Cole either with Cole hyping him or sorta doing the same thing they r now only with Swagger being the main focus instead of Cole, it worked for Miz same could work for Swagger

· Registered
5,130 Posts
Kofi Kingston perhaps, he doesn't seem to have a good future on the blue brand judging on how he's being used these days, if he stays on SD it's just a matter of time he will drop the IC belt to Cody Rhodes and then he will go back in limbo again. He barely gets mic time anyway so Raw will be a good fit for him, he can feud with Sheamus once he moves there and probably wins the US title at the end to regain his momentum, they had a good match on SD this week, it will be nice to see them feuding in a real program. Jack Swagger will be good pick too as long as they give him something to do.

· This Is Why We Can't Have Nice Things
14,679 Posts
Swagger isn't a bad idea at all especially if he continues his partnership with Cole. I think Kane could help out on Raw as well with guys like Ziggler, Bryan and Morrison. Same could go for Big Show as well.

· Registered
861 Posts
God, I hate Striker for teaching people bad grammar - it is "Who", not "Whom"
But to answer your question, I'd say Rhodes. This gimmick seems to be selling well - a US title reign will push it further. Move him back to Smackdown a year or two later and then consider him for a World Title match (and possibly a reign if he's good enough)

· Registered
542 Posts
Smackdown has a lot face wrestlers and Raw dosen't have a lot but i would only pick two face wrestlers from Smackdown and move them to Raw.

I would like to see Justin Gabriel on Raw and turn him face put in the midcard and i see that WWE is high on him so oppitunity is there. Kane is another guy that i would like see come to Raw and i would like to see him a monster heel so i would mind see a feud with him & Triple H as long as its booked well and only if HHH has no problem with idea.

· Registered
1,849 Posts
Laycool - Eventually splitting up leading to a face-turn for Layla?
Swagger - Has absolutely nothing to do on SD!, a move to RAW would give him a new lease on life.
Chris Masters - I feel he'll be unfortunately irrelevant on RAW, but I have this feeling he'll be drafted.
Cody Rhodes - Will do well on SD! or RAW I'm sure, but he could apart of the heel removal phase that should be taking place. Wherever he goes, he'll have plenty of stuff to do.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.