Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 1105 Posts

·
wrap
9,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think this is a decent idea for a thread. You mention any non-filler match in the history of the WWE, and the person below you identifies which wrestler he/she was rooting for/marking for during the match.

I'll start off.

Austin VS Rock WretleMania 19

·
wrap
9,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You're supposed to name your own match after you answer the question, Raw2003

EDIT: Thanks, Mr. Cricket.

Benoit

CM Punk VS John Cena MITB 2011

·
wrap
9,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Lesnar

Austin, never really have been a fan of Bret... :side:

Are we allowed to pick NXT matches? If so:
Cesaro v Zayn on NXT - 2/3 falls.

If not:
Triple H v Benoit v HBK @ WM.
Yes, you are allowed to include NXT matches. Just try not to include too many of them, as this is meant to be more of a regular WWE programming game.

Already answered the WM question- Benoit.

John Cena VS Wade Barrett TLC 2010

·
Registered
45,092 Posts
Why can't midcard matches be used? Mysterio vs Noble from Rumble '04 > two out of the three main events on that show. (and the rest of the show)

·
wrap
9,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Why can't midcard matches be used? Mysterio vs Noble from Rumble '04 > two out of the three main events on that show. (and the rest of the show)
...They can. By "don't name filler matches", I meant don't name shit like Great Khali and Natalya VS Fandango and Summer Rae.

·
Banned
14,118 Posts
You know most matches that aren't well known will often get a "dunno never watched the match" reply or something along those lines.

Barrett.

HHH vs Batista WM21
Batista easily. I remember being so happy he turned on Triple H back then when I was a TRUE MARK.

CM Punk vs. Daniel Bryan, Over The Limit 2012

1 - 20 of 1105 Posts