Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last Night's RAW was by far and away the best RAW in a while so many mark out moments, (THe interview stage up top , the pop out promo boxes during matches etc etc) But who would you have liked to have seen yesterday a couple i would have gone crazy if the appeared on screen:

Vader
Rikishi (i thought he was a lock)
Greg "The Hammer" Valentine.
The Mountie.
The Godfather/Papa Shango

and more i thought of last night but my minds just gone blank :s

·
Registered
806 Posts
I'm gonna be the first to say the Rock

·
I must away and tend to my ravens
11,236 Posts
Kurt Angle (was never going to happen obviously), Steve Blackman, Billy Kidman, Shane Douglas (but the WWE fans wouldn't have known who he was). I say these because they're all from Pennsylvania, the location of Raw this week.

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm gonna be the first to say the Rock
Technically The Rock was there in the 7000 plugs for his new movie through the show, Also he did say at UFC other week he doesnt see himself returning right now.

·
Sgt. Pepper
4,144 Posts
Steve Austin
The Rock
HHH
Vince McMahon
Mick Foley
Bret Hart
Randy Savage

·
copy of a copy of a
3,752 Posts
I was expecting The Kish to come out with his sons, but oh well. Also Steve Austin delivering a stunner to, say, The Miz would've been fun to see (not because I'd dislike him, but because it would be perfect).

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Steve Austin
The Rock
HHH
Vince McMahon
Mick Foley
Bret Hart
Randy Savage
Macho would have een awesome but what would have the the others had brought specail? they are all regularly on programming of some sort. Although announcer Vince would have been awesome.

Also @Peepoholic rep'd for that Daniel Bryan vid in you sig not seen that before its awesome.

·
Premium Member
2,271 Posts
Steve Austin as The Ringmaster

·
Registered
545 Posts
A lot of these people you guys name are from the attitude era. This RAW was all about the early raw from 93-95 mostly. I wonder why Bret wasn't there? He has been with WWE for the past year and he doesn't show up in Calgary or an Old School RAW.

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
Undertaker woulda made this raw awesome.

·
No Cena is good Cena
2,418 Posts
Ax & Smash
Rick Martel
Jake The Snake
Savage
Koko B Ware
King Kong Bundy
Iron Mike Sharpe (The ultimate jobber - it would have been great to see him get his ass kicked one more time.)
Jim "The Anvil" Neidhart

[edit] I did notice Steve Lombardi (Brooklyn Brawler) there. He's one of the only old school jobbers to graduate to lower card and actually win a handful of matches. Does anyone else remember his hilarious feud with the Red Rooster?

1 - 20 of 54 Posts