Wrestling Forum banner

Who was used badly last night?

2661 Views 42 Replies 39 Participants Last post by  Tomkin
Sup peepz?

This only includes the Royal Rumble match.

So it's simple, who do you think was used badly in the match? Who did you expect more out of? And who looked like a complete joke?

For me, it's Kane.

He comes out as the last man, you think he would be at least in the final 4, he eliminates 1 man, and who eliminates him? Rey-Rey? I could understand if Kane had been there a long time, but he was the last man in, and that would give him the advantage since he's a big motherfucker, then he gets eliminated after 2-3 minutes.

That was the biggest let down for me, but of course, Del Rio saved the night, and since it was a pretty good Rumble match, I can't complain.

So who was used badly last night in your opinion?
21 - 40 of 43 Posts

· Registered
795 Posts
booker T he was the biggest mark out of the night for me i know he wouldnt of won it but they could of used him more hope he gets a contract along with nash

· Banned
2,381 Posts
John Morrison. For some reason after his spot he just disappeared. Shame as if he'd been in the last 4 he would have looked like a beast in this match.

Also Zigger can go 20 minutes with the WHC but just looks like a midcarder during the RR match.

· Registered
1,099 Posts
Kane, Tyler Rekks, Booker T, etc.

Even CM Punk and Barrett were used poorly.

There were too many giants / big guys in this rumble.
True too none of the big guys made an impact this year, i hope they move it back 30 next year

· Registered
1,604 Posts
booker T he was the biggest mark out of the night for me i know he wouldnt of won it but they could of used him more hope he gets a contract along with nash
Nash was brought back so Wade could bury him after the douche posted a stupid video on Youtube bashing Barrett and Sheamus .

· Registered
454 Posts
The creative team work in mysterious ways. Apart from guys like Taker, Cena and Orton, you can't have the same guys at the top dominating events week in week out. Barrett is clearly, and justifiably, rated, but in recent weeks he has been put on the back burner following a very successful autumn season. Currently Del Rio is getting the big push and, who knows, maybe Sheamus will come again with a big surge, or one of the others. It's more or less the same faces and heels being recycled; but it freshens things up and adds a sense of mystery as in "how come Del Rio won the Royal Rumble!" That's why we keep watching and moaning, folks!

· Registered
100 Posts
Tyler Reks. The guys is being built as some big monster, but can't even make a dent in the Nexus or fight them off at all. He was out before I was done telling people "Matt Hardy debuting in TNA with his hairstyle was the most relevant Tyler Reks has been to this date". If John Cena can just run down and toss out every member in a MINUTE!!! then T-REKS could've hit a clothesline! or at least punched someone in the face. Could've booted someone like Kozlov.

· Charismatic Enigma
4,301 Posts
more than half of the entrants were used badly

Im still mad Booker T and Diesel were eliminated so quick...like really

· Recognize
21,207 Posts
Morrison, Kofi, Seamus and I'd go so far as to say ADR. Despite the fact that he won he made no impact at whatsoever. I mean Jesus, would it have been so hard to actually make him do something to let people know he was still in there? I think it's half the reason why the fans were silent. They were like WTF?

· Registered
87 Posts
John Morrison by far. Other then his sweet parkour spot he was pretty much a non factor and was just used as fodder for the New Nexus which was disapointing with the push he's been getting lately. Ziggler, Swagger, and McIntyre I thought also could have done more. Instead they were all non factors too and were all eliminated after just about 5 minutes. Ziggler especially was a head scratcher. I mean what was the point of having him in? He didn't do anything of note in his time in and then was just tossed anticlimatically by Big Show . Tyson Kidd too. I'm not even that big of a fan of the guy but getting beat up by HORNSWOGGLE and selling for him. Ouch. Nobody deserves that.

I will say that they did a better job this year in letting more guys get shine. Del Rio, Barrett, Sheamus, Kingston, Bryan, Jackson, and the whole Nexus group were all booked pretty well and all lasted a decent amount of time. Even Dibiase, who's been in a losing streak angle, did decent lasting about 15 minutes and getting an elimination.

· Registered
1,065 Posts
Morrison. He was used last night as a spot jobber. He has proven that he is not that. They basically just threw away a lot of his credibility by having him go so early. They put him in with the ranks of R Truth and Kozlov.

Corre. Adding 40 superstars basically meant to many people that Corre and Nexus would be a huge part of the rumble. Besides the beginning brawl, Corre did basically nothing. Gabriel jobbed in the beginning, and so did almost everyone else at some point. They could have had a really cool, huge, mid-rumble, "Cenavs.Orton"-esque brawl. It would have been epic, but no. Corre made virtually no impact whatsoever.

Santino. He should have been used to feed to Nexus, or somebody else powerful. However, they decided that having Santino almost win would be funny. Having Santino almost eliminate Del Rio at the end, not only, discredited the newly crowned Rumble winner by having him get hurt by the Cobra, but it also made it look like the rumble itself was an entire joke.

I am not a Debbie Downer normally, but I just have to say this was a shit rumble that could have been used to put people over, such as Morrison, Kofi, or even Swagger. They chose to make a boring and dominant force look even more dominant and give an upcoming star who didn't need the win the win. No one went home happy, especially the fans.

· Registered
1,343 Posts
I dont understand lool , Cena looked like a superhero , booker who had more titles than Cena and better than Cena in ring skills cant take the Nexus but Cena alone take 3 Nexus guys in some 5 minutes lol, and Diesel?wdf ? are u kidding me for this kind of things ,dont put veterans guys because everyone knows that they wont win the Rumble, I was also surprised by HHH didnt apear or y2j but whatever, i liked Morrison in the match and his ortodox style, the most underrated and un-used superstar in that rumble was Kane or Booker-T , i liked the guerrero legacy moment, one of the biggest highlights of the rumble match.

· Registered
673 Posts
Diesel

He should have win it.

· Banned
297 Posts
Tyler Reks

21 - 40 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.