Wrestling Forum banner

Who was used badly last night?

2640 42
Sup peepz?

This only includes the Royal Rumble match.

So it's simple, who do you think was used badly in the match? Who did you expect more out of? And who looked like a complete joke?

For me, it's Kane.

He comes out as the last man, you think he would be at least in the final 4, he eliminates 1 man, and who eliminates him? Rey-Rey? I could understand if Kane had been there a long time, but he was the last man in, and that would give him the advantage since he's a big motherfucker, then he gets eliminated after 2-3 minutes.

That was the biggest let down for me, but of course, Del Rio saved the night, and since it was a pretty good Rumble match, I can't complain.

So who was used badly last night in your opinion?
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

· Follower of Lockeism
13,625 Posts
The Corre was used badly as Slater/Gabriel were made to look like jobbers, unlike Nexus the group didn't have an impact at all. Thought we would get some kind of Nexus/Corre rumble war, but it didn't happen.

Morrison was used badly since he was something they could have got a lot out of if he had just stayed in a while longer. Sheamus was booked badly I think since he should have been a lot more dominant. Poor Tyson Kidd got jobbed out to Hornswaggle so he was booked badly.

· Registered
7,097 Posts
Tyson Kidd. Jobbing to Hornswaggle...seriously WWE?

And yeah, Kane's my biggest complaint of misuse. Kane's the most veteran man there when it comes to the Royal Rumble. Everyone knows what he can do in the Rumble, and he's a big strong badass, but they have him being eliminated by Rey after a minute or so. And let's not even talk about the cheap-ass way he eliminated Zeke. Honestly, they couldn't even let him have a strong elimination during his brief tenure.

And why REY of all people? We're meant to believe that a fresh Kane can be so easily flipped over the ropes by a worn-out midget? Fuck you Creative!

· Registered
7,097 Posts
I am also pissed Kane was eliminated by reyrey, however I slightly understand that he didn't eliminate more as they mentioned he was a handful of eliminations away from overtaking HBK's record.
That's not really an excuse why he didn't, since that one elimination he got made him overtaker Stone Cold Steve Austin in terms of overall eliminations. I doubt they kept Kane looking weak in this rumble because they didn't want him beating HBK's record.

· AWWWW! Wrestling forum... Don't you dare be sour..
2,386 Posts
Santino Marella....He had a chance and the WWE had an opportunity for huge ratings but let Santino act like a buffoon around the ring when he had his opportunity. I thought this was a chance to go to Wrestlemania. They made him seem retarded

· Registered
245 Posts
Santino Marella....He had a chance and the WWE had an opportunity for huge ratings but let Santino act like a buffoon around the ring when he had his opportunity. I thought this was a chance to go to Wrestlemania. They made him seem retarded
Have to agree. I mean I wouldn't have really wanted him to win it but the way he acted in the ring was, as you say, was retarded.
What a waste, they could have had a proper scrap for a few minutes and made him seem a little more credible. The comedy had been done with Hornswoggle, didn't need more.

· Registered
892 Posts
Diesel - big pop for him coming in but he didn't do anything
Tyson Kidd - Stu Hart would be rolling in his grave if he saw what Hornswoggle did
Punk - I honestly thought he would be there til the end but him going was a bit of an afterthought
Morrison - big spot then he got eliminated, very confusing booking
Booker T - would have liked to have seen him eliminate someone

· Registered
534 Posts
I am also pissed Kane was eliminated by reyrey, however I slightly understand that he didn't eliminate more as they mentioned he was a handful of eliminations away from overtaking HBK's record.
And this is what is just plain bad. every year its a contest to see who can break some type of record. Which means Kane will be held back in whatever many Rumbles he has left. No doubt now that Del Rio breaks the record for winning a Royal Rumble while having the least time in the WWE.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.