Wrestling Forum banner

Who was the Woman?!!

14618 114
With all the Rock hype (I'm freakin hyped too!!!) it seems the woman coming out of the limo has been forgotten. Any idea to who it could be?

Was it just supposed to be a distraction for us to think the guest host was a woman?
Is she the anonymous GM?
Is it even important? lol

<------Hopefully its Candice lol
101 - 115 of 115 Posts

· Registered
19,085 Posts
If it was someone important, WWE would have showed them. It was probably just like someone working in the production truck or like a family member of someone on the roster or something.

They could have created a booker-bischoff moment from like 8-9 years ago when Booker saw Bischoff backstage on the night of the new raw gm.

Imagine on raw that ppl see the feet, then it's steph and out of nowhere you see booker be like "tell me I didn't just see that!"

· Registered
2,318 Posts
It was a great little swerve i knew it was a swerve when they showed it, it was only ever going to be one person to be the Wrestlemania host. But it could of been new Raw GM or maybe it was a just a swerve they threw in there to throw people off just before announcing who the host was.

· Registered
729 Posts
maybe it was The Rock and he has started a sex change and wears high heel shoes lol. Actually I was thinking Taylor Swift she's a big star and even though I know Bieber is signed I would rather see her than him.

· Banned
10,616 Posts
I was wondering this too. Even if it was to throw us off, they could have at least shown who it was afterwards.

· Registered
534 Posts
The pie the Rock was eating in the limo ;)

This. She wasn't anyone important. She was the pie's dessert. err I mean The Rock :p

101 - 115 of 115 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.