Wrestling Forum banner
41 - 60 of 115 Posts

· Bourne Better
2,327 Posts
One thing is for sure, if it is any combination of Lita, Trish, or Stephanie, EVERYBODY wins.

· Registered
2,237 Posts

Just one of the Divas I guess.

That was my inclination, as well. I was thinking it could have been Kelly Kelly and they still would have maintained her fired status, since they didn't show her face.

· Premium Member
86,252 Posts
That was my inclination, as well. I was thinking it could have been Kelly Kelly and they still would have maintained her fired status, since they didn't show her face.
Yeah. It was more than likely one of the Divas that actually appeared tonight. My guess is Maryse. Why I'm guessing it was her I have no clue. She looks good in heels I guess. :p

One of my favorite parts of that last segment was Cole looking like he was about to cry. That big ol pout was awesome. Well played by him. I hope someone gets that in a gif.

· Registered
12,139 Posts
A woman coming out of a limo means shes someone powerful.. wearing a skirt.. who else could that be?.. That was Stephanie Mcmahon (the most dominant female in the wwe).. I'm not sure if she will show up next week.. it wouldn't make any sense if she doesn't show up.

· SWAG/SPICE
43,122 Posts
I thought it was Stephanie, and I am pretty sure we all did, and I am pretty sure it was, Then I didn't know what to expect with all the electricity guess my common sense wasn't in play their. Then BAM "IF YA SMELLL" and my knees went weak and a tear fell outta my eye and I BECAME A SCHOOL GIRL. This is between me and WWE forum :(

· There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
19,974 Posts
I was positive it was Stephanie.

· Registered
4,582 Posts
it don't matter

distraction is all i think it was.

there is no explanation needed. It's not like if it had been Steph, or even Linda, they're going to take credit for bringing Rock back? Vince already introduced/hyped the return last week, so we know Vince is involved.

distraction is all.

forget it.

· Registered
242 Posts
Too bad WWE.com's forums have passed away, I used to tell everyone Steph was the GM but can't prove it anymore. lol

Anyway, makes perfect sense. Anonymous GM rings on the laptop . . GM probably was about to say she's arrived, Rock was only supposed to get 10 minutes and it was time for her segment. But Rock stops Cole from answering the laptop so her segment is cut.

41 - 60 of 115 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.