Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
2,834 Posts
Yeah, Stephanie seems like the most obvious choice. That's who I thought it was. It just made The Rock's music hitting even more epic and surprising. Very good job by the WWE for diverting everyone like that.

Still, I thought she would appear once the Raw GM thing sounded, revealing that she is indeed the Raw general manager and has been all along. I've been really wanting Stephanie to make a return, I love her, so I hope the whole thing is explained, rather than forgotten about and that she comes back along with Rocky. :)

· Registered
2,834 Posts
ok swerve or not, it still should be explained. The female looked very important
and SHOULDN'T just be ignored like that. The swerve did serve its purpose to lead
everyone to think the Guest Host of WM was a lady but ultimately being The Rock.
If WWE doesn't follow up on this, then they got some serious explaining to do.
I still say she serves a purpose in the future. And also how could that be Maryse or any other current Raw Diva when they are already in the building and was featured in a segment last night.
I agreed with you up until the bold part. LOL.

You are aware that backstage segments are filmed and they aren't exactly real? They probably had Maryse film the limo scene pretending to be this mystery person. If it is supposed to be Stephanie McMahon, she more than likely wasn't in the building to film that segment.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.