Wrestling Forum banner

Who was the Woman?!!

14610 114
With all the Rock hype (I'm freakin hyped too!!!) it seems the woman coming out of the limo has been forgotten. Any idea to who it could be?

Was it just supposed to be a distraction for us to think the guest host was a woman?
Is she the anonymous GM?
Is it even important? lol

<------Hopefully its Candice lol
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Recognize
21,327 Posts
I'd mark if it is Stephanie. I mean shit, Rock, Taker, HHH, Steph and Vince all returning within the space of a month? I think I'd die off lol. Hopefully they expand on it next week. Then again it was most likely a SWERVE.

· Recognize
21,327 Posts
Definitely possible. Rock ripping on Stephanie again would be awesome. :p
Rock in the ring talking trash. Steph interrupts and reveals herself as the GM. Rock starts ripping on Steph. Older fans laugh. Kids are confused. TIME TO PLAY THE GAME. Triple H returns. Triple H and Rocky staredown. Everybody marks out.

Sigh. Wouldn't that be awesome lol.

I don't know. It could be a swerve and probably is but there is only 1 woman on the roster that would travel around in a limo and that is Stephanie McMahon. If there is more to it then it has to be her.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.