Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lots of talent missing in the men's royal rumble match. It feels like the All Star Game in professional sports and some people got snubbed. Lashley, Andrade, Balor, Rusev, DIY, Undisputed Era, Tyler Bate, Dunn, Ali, Imperium. Of course, they wanted to protect some people and not get them thrown out early vs Brock. But it felt like they were missing a lot of star power.

Personally. I would love to see Walter and Lesnar face off. I feel like Strong deserved a spot this year had a great 2019. Also Truth should have made an appearance during the Brock gauntlet and popped the stadium.

For the women, Io. If she didn't get hurt, that pop would of been crazy for her. Felt like they needed someone like her or Sasha as the workrate wrestler to keep the strings tied to the match and make it entertaining. The women's match was a dud for me.

Who you guys think should have been in the rumble?

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Yeah, Truth is probably a good call. Honestly, I think Kane would have been a nice addition as one of the guys Brock ran through. Probably didn’t want to make an appearance just for that, though.

Walter would have been cool, but I feel like if he’s in there, you have to make him look like a big deal. They already had their people in place and had stories to tell. Honestly no one else would have really made sense. I am a little surprised Zayn didn’t run in with Nakamura.

·
Registered
3,496 Posts
NXT guys, they won the Survivor Series event so you would think more of their guys would be in and it would not look off at Lesnar destroying some of them.

Also Rusev and Lashley, with their storyline you would want to give them some time to fight both in and out of the match..

·
Registered
6,240 Posts
There was really no one. Lashley and Rusev probably should have been in the Falls Count Anywhere spot that Roman and Corbin were in. I don't know why they felt the need to give Reigns and Corbin a singles match if they were both heading into the Rumble match itself.

·
Registered
9,179 Posts
Half of them would have been eliminated in seconds by Brock so was it really a snub?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts