Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Banned
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Without a doubt, in my opinion Hardcore Holly was. The guy was a bully to people he knew he could get away with being an asshole to. I say backstage too because if he is an asshole in the ring with some of these guys, imagine what kind of an asshole he was OUTSIDE of the ring. Absolutely sickening just thinking about it. A roided up, balding, pill-popping redneck asshole. Basically sums him up perfectly. You know why he was such an asshole? His daddy probably used to beat him up and alabama slam his mother in front of him as a child, making him extremely self conscious... he's the quiet type that snaps at ya if you make fun of him because he's so self conscious. It's sad really.

Another person I see is HBK. The guy was known as an asshole. Pill-popping, diva-banging, hair sagging son-of-a-gun. While I never really liked HBK, I respect him for all he's done in the industry so I'm not too mad at him.

Hardcore Holly on the other hand. Egotistical gringo.

What's your guys opinion on who the biggest asshole in the back was? I heard Lex Luger was quite the... character as well.

·
Registered
6,246 Posts

·
Stay Fearless
7,384 Posts
I remember hearing that Hardcore Holly was a bully. I can see guys like Shawn Michaels bully guys around because he's a great wrestler, fans like him, and is the star of the roster and he knows he's the shit. But Hardcore Holly :lol. He always sucked, maybe if he was nice he would have a better career.

·
Banned
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I remember hearing that Hardcore Holly was a bully. I can see guys like Shawn Michaels bully guys around because he's a great wrestler, fans like him, and is the star of the roster and he knows he's the shit. But Hardcore Holly :lol. He always sucked, maybe if he was nice he would have a better career.
Even if he was nice, nah.

In-ring skills? Crap.
Charisma? Non-existant.
Entrance theme? Generic.
Gimmick? None.
Out of the ring personality? I'd rather have a beer with Hitler.

I honestly think Vince felt bad for him... so he did him a favor and kept him on the roster if Holly promised to shine his shoes every once in awhile and perhaps clean up the arena after each taping.

·
Banned
1,217 Posts
Paul Heyman was a Dick to deal with back in the day. Also there are still wrestlers he owes money from the ECW days.

Warrior was a pain in the ass to deal with.

Also Goldberg was too.

·
Stay Fearless
7,384 Posts
Even if he was nice, nah.

In-ring skills? Crap.
Charisma? Non-existant.
Entrance theme? Generic.
Gimmick? None.
Out of the ring personality? I'd rather have a beer with Hitler.

I honestly think Vince felt bad for him... so he did him a favor and kept him on the roster if Holly promised to shine his shoes every once in awhile and perhaps clean up the arena after each taping.
Yeah that's true. But I'm guessing being a dick didn't help him either.

·
Registered
6,246 Posts

·
Registered
6,246 Posts
Reactions: Achilles

·
Banned
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yeah that's true. But I'm guessing being a dick didn't help him either.
Congrats on being on top of the North by the way, Vikings fan here. Minnesotan.

How was Goldberg an ass? I heard he was cocky, but I assumed he's similar to Lesnar and just distanced himself from everyone else, not necessarily an asshole thing to do.

·
Registered
892 Posts
Bret Hart Easily, the most whining backstage douchebag in existence. Austin Beating up his wife, Hogan holding careers back, Abdullah the butcher blading opponents, Dynamite Kid's classless threatening and shawn nearly causing suicides doesn't hold a candle to Bret's Endless Whining and making everything about him IMO.

·
Registered
8,365 Posts
backstage it's shawn

however, if you want an asshole in the wrestling business, in fact the biggest asshole overall, look up an abortion of a human being called Ian Rotten, this guy actually had the gull to show up at a fellow wrestler's funereal AND ask the parents for money for the ride home..

Shawn was an ass, Rotten was the asshole

·
Premium Member
2,779 Posts
Dynamite Kid was very mean.

Vader had a reputation for being a bully, in the ring at least.

Bret Hart said Scott Steiner picked on a midget wrestler in WWF. He would tell the midget to take his hat off so he could smack him on the head. If he did take his hat off, Steiner would hit his head ten times.

·
Registered
915 Posts
Hulk Hogan
HHH
HBK
Scott Hall
Kevin Nash
Scott Steiner
Randy Orton

Those names come to mind. HBK in the 90's was probably the worst. What he did at times was absolutely disgusting. Like how he was out to get Chris Candido. Really evil stuff.
Hall and Nash were a couple of prima donnas backstage in WCW. They thought they were a bigger deal than what they were.
Scott Steiner was just a complete psychotic tool by the sound of it.
And Orton was a drugged up moron when he first came to WWE. Sh*****g in a woman's handbag?? Really???

1 - 20 of 70 Posts