• Edge

Votes: 15 21.7%
  • Other

Votes: 19 27.5%
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
458 Posts
I don't think it'll be a popular choice but I always liked Bischoff as the GM. Made a great heel.

Edge was making his transformation from upper midcarder to main event player, and getting to grips with being a heel. Towards the end of the year he was certainly one of the best.

Trish was always a wicked cool heel. Well, she was just the highlight of the Diva's in general.

Christian = Awesome.

But probably my favourite was JBL. I just wanted to punch him. Repeatedly. In the spleen. Such a priiiiiick

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Wasn't Triple H still a heel in 05? It doesn't feel like he's been face for 6 years now, 3 maybe but not 6. I think i'm gonna go with Triple H, as i'm pretty sure he was still heel in 05and the guy has always been untouchable when it comes to being the top heel.

·
Registered
7,523 Posts
Wasn't Triple H still a heel in 05? It doesn't feel like he's been face for 6 years now, 3 maybe but not 6. I think i'm gonna go with Triple H, as i'm pretty sure he was still heel in 05and the guy has always been untouchable when it comes to being the top heel.
Trips in 05 he did that great angle with Batista then turned on Flair the night he came back at Homecoming and worked a decent program with Flair

·
Banned
4,201 Posts
For heat gained, Hassan hands down.

Christian however, is my personal favourite for that year, he was outstanding.

·
The One Who Knocks
5,341 Posts
Hassan. He had nuclear heat...and contrary to some haters, it wasn't cheap heat. He earned it by being a fantastic entertainer.

Christian also deserves a mention. As has been beaten to death repeatedly, he was red hot in '05.

·
Banned
2,673 Posts
How can you not have Eddie Guerrero on this poll? He was fantastic as a heel in 2005. For me, it's basically a tie between Eddie and Muhammad Hassan, closely followed by Triple H and JBL. Both Eddie and Hassan were newer to the scene as heels and performed their roles perfectly.

·
3,246 Posts
Why isn't Eddie Guerrero on that list?? His heel turn was the only reason to watch Smackdown in '05 along with Hassan's five second run on SD.

·
Banned
4,312 Posts
Out of your choices, Hassan. In reality, it was Eddie Guerrero. Him almost backslapping Dominick and ordering Vickie and his 16 year old daughter around. Shit was hilarious.

·
Registered
225 Posts
For as long as his run lasted, it was Hassan. He was attracting unbelievable heat.

Of course, by the time he was gone, the whole Edge/Matt Hardy/Lita story had broken out, and with that storyline the Edge hate went through the roof. That could've been the best turn of events possible for Edge to cement his status as a main event heel.

1st half of 2005 = Hassan
2nd half of 2005 = Edge

·
Banned
2,012 Posts
Randy Orton?

1 - 20 of 56 Posts