Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not sure if I'm in the majority or the minority, but I DO NOT like the 12th Doctor. He just doesn't have that charm or personality of the others, and it just never seems to click.

But who do you guys was the best at playing the role of the Doctor?

For me, probably Tennant.

·
I must away and tend to my ravens
11,236 Posts
Tom Baker for me. I probably wouldn't recommend watching those old shows though, the low budget production that was oh so typical of British tv in the 70s could easily put a lot of you off. Still, if you can get past that he was a great Doctor.

·
Premium Member
682 Posts
Never saw the old ones so I can't comment on them.

It took me a while to warm to Tennant in the role and I think Matt has jumped straight into it, so I went for Matt on that basis. Ask me again when he has done the same amount of time/series as Tennant though and I think it could easily be an even bigger yes or a solid Tennant vote.

Storyline has dropped off a bit for me this season, probably because River doesn't interest me in the least.

·
The Psychedelic Messiah
305 Posts
Big "Doctor Who" fan here. I've seen everything from the start of the show through to today (even the reconstructions of the missing episodes) and have read some of the non-television based novels. I've liked all of the Doctors for various reasons, but Tom Baker will always be the definition of perfection in my eyes.

·
SMILEY GOD
17,016 Posts
Tennant was my favourite, though Doctor Who is much better with Smith due to Moffat taking over.

Baker is the real 'best' though.

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
David Tennant

there is just something about him that screams the part.. would love for him to somehow become the doctor again

·
Registered
4,157 Posts
I've only watched some of the oldies but I was instantly drawn to Peter Davidson, so I'd say him.

I really did like Eccleston and wish he could've stuck around longer. Loving Matt Smith's doctor too tbh.

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Tom Baker will always be THE Doctor to me. That cheeky smile, those all-knowing and slightly loony eyes, his curly fro and of course, the stripey scarf that trailed down to the floor and often tripped him up.

He was a madman, a genius, a comedian and a hero, all rolled into one.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts