Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

· Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If The Miz did not attack when he was walking to the ring who was scheduled to be his opponent?Also will they reschedule the match for next weeks Raw? Also why would Bryan as champion come out before his opponent unless it was a former Heavyweight Champion perhaps Khali or Swagger.

· Banned
4,575 Posts
Yep, William Regal.

· Registered
1,957 Posts
He wasn't going to wrestle anyone because that term is a no no. Hasn't Vince taught you anything? :p

But in all seriousness, I would take a guess and say it was Ted Dibiase.

EDIT: I guess it was actually supposed to be William Regal, so there you go.

· "Ingrato De Chicago"
1,042 Posts
I knew it. I noticed it was a "what the fuck is the point of this" moment. They scrapped his match with Regal to make time for the cage match. They scrapped it on the fly.

· Premium Member
86,252 Posts
I knew it. I noticed it was a "what the fuck is the point of this" moment. They scrapped his match with Regal to make time for the cage match. They scrapped it on the fly.
No they didn't. It went down just like it was written to go down.

if they had to save time they wouldn't have even brought him out. They could have just brought Miz out for commentary and started the match.

· Registered
662 Posts
He was supposed to be wrestling in a match against William Regal according to WWE.com.

U.S. Champion Daniel Bryan vs. William Regal ended in a No Contest (WATCH | PHOTOS)

The scheduled match between United States Daniel Bryan and William Regal was over before it even began. As the U.S. Champion approached the ring, WWE Champion The Miz ambushed him. As a result, Bryan’s match with Regal was proclaimed a no contest. The Cleveland Screamer described his motivation for the attack by simply saying that Raw is his show.
:)

· Registered
267 Posts
What a terrible idea. Maybe they are working on an angle where Shemus and Bryan get beat up every week until they bring back the JOB squad.

Reactions: Izzytron3030

· Banned
428 Posts
He wasn't going to wrestle anyone because that term is a no no. Hasn't Vince taught you anything? :p

But in all seriousness, I would take a guess and say it was Ted Dibiase.

EDIT: I guess it was actually supposed to be William Regal, so there you go.
Ah yes, it's the "oh so funny" name that World WRESTLING Entertainment won't allow the use of the word "wrestling" even though they have it in their name. Only problem, there's no truth to it. They've never said they are against the word.

· Registered
561 Posts
Maybe they scraped the idea since when Daniel Bryan came out the crowd was dead silent...But he still definitely needs to be pushed to the top because his technical wrestling ability of leg kicks is just sooo good

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.