1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
619 Posts
I seriously hope not.

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
19,081 Posts
You can see a late '90s Nitro and Attitude-themed Raw every Thursday night on Spike.

Reactions: jasonviyavong

·
Banned
3,373 Posts
ONE problem with RAW is how fancy the setting has gotten. They really need to go back to basics. No flashy titantrons, old barricade, old everything. Hell, keeping everything the way it was tonight is better than what they usually have.

·
Asuka
96,569 Posts
I'm cool with it.....if the entire 3 hours consists of Austin Stunning every single person in the company, including the commentators, announcers, and the production team in the back, being awarded a WWE Championship match against the WWE Champion, winning, bringing back the Undisputed title design, burning the Spinner model and then driving out of the arena in a zamboni.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
I'm cool with it.....if the entire 3 hours consists of Austin Stunning every single person in the company, including the commentators, announcers, and the production team in the back, being awarded a WWE Championship match against the WWE Champion, winning, bringing back the Undisputed title design, burning the Spinner model and then driving out of the arena in a zamboni.
Ha, you really think Stone Cold would need 3 hours to do that? He'd finish your list and have enough time for a 2 hour beer bash.

·
Registered
904 Posts
make this happen please hahah

Reactions: Kratosx23

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
I would.

·
Registered
2,781 Posts
I expect people to come in this thread and pretend it's the worst idea they ever heard.

Don't take it personal, OP. That's cool these days.

Sure. It'll be interesting to see.

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
A attiture era theme would be useless they wouln't be able to get half of the guys that had been in it...

·
Banned
328 Posts
Attitude Era RAW would be great featuring:

- Austin
- Rock
- DX (with the Outlaws)
- Masked Kane
- Ministry Taker
- Mankind (Foley said on OTR that he would consider returning to WWE, so not impossible)
- Val Venus
- Godfather
- The Brood
- Steve Blackman
- Al Snow w/ Head (but doubt it)
- The Stooges (Patterson and Brisco)
- Headbangers
- Sable, Terri, Sunny (vs. Maryse & LayCool)

Yea

·
#RiseAbove
1,471 Posts
To the people who say no, you wouldn't object if they planned it out as good as this old-school theme tonight.

Plus nostalgia works about 90% of the time. So sure, bring one on.

The only fear is that it'll be so much better than the current product, we'll want it back full-time (which is more reasonable than old school).
If it comes to light, the problem of just bullshitting around because they can (attitude for ya!) sparks back up and there we go, pressure for another direction change.
Not that this matters to the 'E anyway, but you all know what I'm saying.

·
Registered
12,870 Posts
I hope not, the Attitude Era was quite overrated.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts