Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
Used ? I'm a still a huge fan of him but yeah, Miz was great as a heel and the fact that people still remember that he was champion when he faced Jerry Lawler and was in the middle of Rock vs Cena is a miracle ( and prove that he was good... no, that he was awesome :cool: )

·
Registered
2,762 Posts
I liked Miz in 2011 for his promos but I didn't think he should've Main Eventied Wrestlemania 27 with his mediocre in ring ability.

I used to be a fan. Its just a shame that The Rock ruined the Wrestlemania 27 main event.
If anything, Rock was the only thing good about the match. That was one of the only Wrestlemania matches I remember having VERY low expectations for and the match turned out to be even worse than expected.

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
I used to be a fan. Its just a shame that The Rock ruined the Wrestlemania 27 main event.
I agree, it was a decent match until the terrible count out finish and restart. And Yes, I was a major Miz mark in 2010-2011, loved his heel character. It's a shame that Miz turned into a god-awful face, that ruined his character.

Reactions: Wildcat410

·
Registered
7,358 Posts
lol. The Main event was ruined before Rock even touched it.
Cena clearly didn't give a fuck about it and Miz hardly did either.

Cena vs Miz is not Mania main event material.

Other than that, Miz was pretty ok with me back in those days.

·
Locker Room Leader
12,168 Posts
I did like his heel character and pairing with Riley. His best mic work came during that time.

But he had no business being WWE Champion and headlining Wrestlemania. And most of his reign consisted of defenses against Jerry Lawler of all people. That says all you need to know.

·
Registered
6,280 Posts
What was to like even then? He's probably the worst WWE Champion of all time and gave us one of the worst WrestleMania main events of all time. Yuck.

·
Banned
13,572 Posts
Only time I was a Miz fan was him vs Cena WM27 and I wanted cena to lose badly

·
Registered
835 Posts
I started liking him at the start of 09 and I wanted him to win the money in the bank. I didn't think he was a bad champion but the he looked weak against lawler which didn't help him. I like him still but not as much as I did back in 2010-2011

1 - 20 of 81 Posts