Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes it's me again back for another rant but i promise this time i won't get carried away like last time but what i wanna know is who's this guy going into all the BTB forums and promoting his shows in other peoples threads? A lot of people have told him how to promote his shows through his sig but he still insists on proming them and not leaving comment about the shows. it's always the same "i'm not trying to promote my show but you should check out the AWA by me. i've done three shows and..." if your not trying to promote your show then don't do shit like that!

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
...you could've explained some more. Like the persons username...maybe provided a few links to some posts...

And wtf, weren't you doing the same thing earlier last week? Several times you were told to stop promoting your BTB shit in your posts, and to put it in your sig. It took you forever. So I guess you don't have much room to talk, right? :)

·
Better Than You
14,206 Posts
The guy's username is wwewordlifeman.

He never listens to what people say, he needs to die.

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
Sorry, I don't know who he his. He sounds like a cool person though.

·
Premium Member
2,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Kaneanite said:
And wtf, weren't you doing the same thing earlier last week? Several times you were told to stop promoting your BTB shit in your posts, and to put it in your sig. It took you forever. So I guess you don't have much room to talk, right? :)
No i wasn't doing the same thing. i went to the graphics showroom and created a thread to make me a banner and i sent pm's to people to check out my show but i never promted my show in other peoples threads. And the reason it took forever was because i didn't know how to do it so when i found out i did it.

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
Who's a hypocrit?

·
Premium Member
2,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i only pm'd one person but io don;t take up space in other peoples threads to promote my show.

·
Banned
3,331 Posts
you promoted your show i severa threads here in rants and anything.

N

·
0 Posts
He's not complaining to an admin to make him stop, and it's not a suggestion for the forums. it's a rant. Maybe not of great quality, but it's definitely not feedback/suggestion material.

Oh, and it's hypocrite, with an e. Just wanted to put that out there so you can at least get a little bit of knowledge from this rather useless thread.

Bye.

·
Premium Member
2,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i still haven't seen any proff of me trying to promote my show in other peoples threads.

·
Premium Member
2,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
Nightmare I said other peoples threads and that is a thread i created for it.

That first one,Outsiders edge was to prove a point.If you had looked at the bottom it said "how does it feel?"

That second one is how i thought you promoted your shows before someone told me how then i did it.

That last i did promote my show but when that's i didn't no that you promoted your shoe through your sig. This guys been told so many times and he still does it.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts