Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Maybe I'm in the minority but I actually think he's gotten better lol. He's pretty funny like the dance off and the tea time segment with Sheamus. And for his character he dosen't seem to be bad in the ring at all. He's at least showing some more personality then he used to

I kinda wish they'd quit making it all about Santino and give Vlad some development too. I guess they'll just release him after the team ends though...

·
Registered
461 Posts
I sure hope he gets some more singles push after this lame team ends... He is funny but I'd rather have him as a monster...

·
Premium Member
16,993 Posts
He's in a great position in the tag team he's in.

Santino will start the match, do some comedy stuff, get beaten down a little bit, tag in Kozlov who cleans house. Then Santino usually gets tagged back in and usually wins with the Cobra.

Kind of hard to mess that up.

·
Registered
4,199 Posts
hes got more awesome for sure. ive really noticed how stiff he is to.. looks brutal to be against him. the headbutt, big kick and that push thing just look devastating.

·
Registered
191 Posts
i thought wwe had big plans for him especially when he beat the undertaker clean and when he was in the wwe title picture but now its like hes started from scratch
He wasn't getting good crowd reactions at the time and that is why his main event push on smackdown stopped.

·
Registered
364 Posts
he still doesn't know how to get pass over the top rope...:lmao

1 - 8 of 8 Posts