Wrestling Forum banner

Who thinks Undertaker should have used...

475 Views 5 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  Adramelech
The Druids again before his career is over ??? I loved that super dark gimmick he had. I think if Trips can beat him at Mania...They should carry him away . Just like they have done many times before . Good idea bad idea ?? Your thoughts ?
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No point whatsoever. Plus the theory is he faces Cena at 19-0 and retires at 20-0.
You really think he can last another year though ? I mean hes been pretty stale for a while. Another year ? I dont think I could even enjoy him coming out unless they do something drastic and creative for his storyline.

· Banned
7,532 Posts
You really think he can last another year though ? I mean hes been pretty stale for a while. Another year ? I dont think I could even enjoy him coming out unless they do something drastic and creative for his storyline.
He'll finish on 20-0 likely. I mean why would you finish on such an usual number like 19? He's on a part time contract where he doesn't have to do regular appearances or house shows so he could easily last the rest of the year till the next wrestlemania.

· Registered
4,651 Posts
Ministry Undertaker is my favorite version of the character ever, but no, the path they are taking with "The Last Outlaw" makes the most sense. When Taker retires, they are going to give him a big send off. It would be kind of strange if he got carried away by Druids in a casket or whatever at Wrestlemania before coming out and making a goodbye speech in his normal voice.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.