Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hate that mother fucker. He is a pussy and if you don't like what I think and it offends you, Guess What?, I don't care, I can't say sorry. This guy doesn't even deserve to be President of the USA. I know most Americans and people who are from other counrties probably agree. He needs to stop being a fuckin' trigger happy son of a bitch. If I were him, I would just go and get my grade point average higher. Just to put it blunt....
FUCK GEORGE W. BUSH!!!!!!

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
fuck him!

·
BTB Hall of Famer
11,532 Posts
I used to hate but I have changed my mind. He, Blair and the countries involved in the war put their careers as leaders onthe line and liberated Iraq. I just hope he goes to war again against North Korea, or Zimbabwe, or any dictatorship.

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
Ha! It's a tough choice isn't it? Bush or Clinton.

One on ehand you have Bush, who is quie frankly, a bit of an idiot. He looks like a monkey, has the charisma or HHH, and doesn't really look like he could lead a country.

On the other hand, you've got Bill Clinton. To take a page from Ric Flair's book of quotes, Clinton is a cigar smokin', Sax playing, intern shagging, Blair befriending, suave mother fucker!

So Clinton wins it hands down. George "Dubya" Bush is a gimp...but at least you don't have Tony Blair as your leader!

·
Registered
385 Posts
I like Dubya. Plan and simple. He may be a little quick on the trigger, but that's fine. Who would you rather have Al Gore, talk about a pussy, what would he have done in the same situation? Run to a corner to wimper and cry for his mommy. I'm fine with George Bush bombing the hell out of Saddam, but if you peace loving bitches hate him that much come back and talk to me when they kill more innocent people with there terroristic acts.

This world will never be at peace but at least he and some others are willing to fight for at least a semblance of that "peace", The reason the world is like it is today is becuse of the true pussies of the world letting countrys like Iraq, Iran, North Korea, and many more get away with what they have.

The world and, yes America is in a state of chaos becuse of tree huggers and peace children. Your theory is to leave everyone alone and the'll leave us alone, and if they do get out of hand, give em a "time out".

But if this is what you want and truely think, then like I said, don't come crying to me when some terrorist blows up, poisons, speads some fucked up bio chemical, ect. ect. ect. and kills your family and friends.

So when this happens ,and if we do it your way, it will, you can lay down and die while George W. Bush and I fight on.

PS. No offense, just venting.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Only in the eyes of a retard. I don't think he would be considered a running mate as the best president ever.

·
Premium Member
6,164 Posts
hylanderwraith said in post #8 :

This world will never be at peace but at least he and some others are willing to fight for at least a semblance of that "peace", The reason the world is like it is today is becuse of the true pussies of the world letting countrys like Iraq, Iran, North Korea, and many more get away with what they have.

The world and, yes America is in a state of chaos becuse of tree huggers and peace children. Your theory is to leave everyone alone and the'll leave us alone, and if they do get out of hand, give em a "time out".

But if this is what you want and truely think, then like I said, don't come crying to me when some terrorist blows up, poisons, speads some fucked up bio chemical, ect. ect. ect. and kills your family and friends.

So when this happens ,and if we do it your way, it will, you can lay down and die while George W. Bush and I fight on.

Side note: No offense, you just disgust me.

The only reason Iran, Iraq and North Korea are doing "what they have" Is because of countries like America and like England going in, killing people and leaving. It's like you want to fix a slit throat with a fucking bandaid.

You want to make this world a better place? God damn What better way to KILL all 'dem "pussies" who don't want war, after all, they can't be patriots. You'd kill for your country without a question, and that makes you a true american. Congratulations, i'm sure your KKK ideology makes your All american Dad damn proud.

This is why the world is in chaos, because people like YOU govern the countries, you go in do a quick fix and leave. It's disgusting. Do you expect to fix a birds broken wing and then throw it out of a sky scraper to see it fly? America has no right to intervene in Iraq. You see a few Iraqis on the TV say kind words, whoop-de-doo that justifys a war for no reason,

Why shouldn't Europe go into America and Kill all the army and George Bush because they oppress the american people. Oh! Those poor little American blighters. George Bush is incompetant and has very bad judgement, i have no doubt in my mind if Dubya had of had full power over America during 9/11 Iraq Iran North Korea and anywhere who ever bore a grudge against America would be a burning hole in the ground. So why shouldn't Europe invade? America are obviousley a dangerous and unpredictable state.

WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE. What gives America the divine right to lay down the law for everyone, where's the freedom in that. Thanks to some nice Terrorism you guys did over in Iraq I doubt any other country is going to step out of the oppression America has over the world for a while, you know, just incase George gets an inkling they might have a nuke. BANG! "Oh whoopsie it was nothing.... my bad."

I'm fine with George Bush bombing the hell out of Saddam, but if you peace loving bitches hate him that much come back and talk to me when they kill more innocent people with there terroristic acts.
Your Logic disturbs me. I am not peace loving, I have a respect for life. So you counter Terrorist acts with terrorist acts(Dude, don't even question this, DO WHAT WE SAY OR WE'RE GONNA BOMB THE FUCK OUT OF YOU, sure does inspire terror)? Remember when your mummy said two wrongs don't make a right? It's like America under Bush is one baby holding an automatic gun in the middle of a room full of people.

·
Registered
156 Posts
hylanderwraith said in post #8 :
I like Dubya. Plan and simple. He may be a little quick on the trigger, but that's fine. Who would you rather have Al Gore, talk about a pussy, what would he have done in the same situation? Run to a corner to wimper and cry for his mommy. I'm fine with George Bush bombing the hell out of Saddam, but if you peace loving bitches hate him that much come back and talk to me when they kill more innocent people with there terroristic acts.

I agree with you 100%!! I couldn't have said it any better then that!!

So yeah I back George W. Bush, and I voted for him during that crazy ass 2000 Election where Al Gore and his campaigners were trying every attempt they could get to not count any of the Military vote.

Which was complete bullshit, and as far as i'm concerned The Right person won the election and if Gore would of won the election, he wouldn't of done nothing to get back at the People that caused 9/11 plain and simple.

So i'm damn proud of my president and totally believe his had done the best possible job any president could of never done.

Al Gore would of caused World War 3 and if Bill Clinton is able to pass that bill to let a president do 3 or 4 terms instead of the current limit of only 2 terms.

Which is perfect in my opinion and he is actually elected again, then god bless us all because it will be another 4 years of hell on earth, and he will turn the White House truly into the White White if you know what I mean lol!!

I just don't want that lying, cheating, manipulating, cocky ass, White Chocolate (Definition of White Chocolate: White Guy/Boy wanting to be Black) bastard, as president ever again.

After all the shit he did & Lies he told while he was in office as President for 8 hellacish years.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
^^^^I totally disagree about the Bill CLinton thing. He did a very good job as president. As far as that other thing goes that is his personal life. People should stay out of it. He never brought his personal life into his professional life. That is all I have to say about that.

·
Premium Member
6,164 Posts
Vince_Russo_Rulz said in post #16 :

as far as i'm concerned The Right person won the election and if Gore would of won the election, he wouldn't of done nothing to get back at the People that caused 9/11 plain and simple.
So, How do you choose who you vote for? The guy whose gonna kill the most people? Wow. and Being Racist about Clinton too? Winning me over with your opinions here. Got any sexist jokes? Maybe a little toilet humour? Oh, and don't forget the your mamma jokes. Pure genius.

·
Registered
156 Posts
I never ever said any your momma jokes and I wasn't being racist at all.

So what your trying to say is if Bill Clinton's tries to act like he is black, and goes to all those black churches because he really wants to go to those churches because he is just such a great person??

Can anyone say BULLLLLLLLLLLLLSHITTTTTTTTT, yup I said it BULLSHIT, Bill Clinton only went to alot of black churches to get the Black Vote, it wasn't because he was really into doing that sort of thing.

Anyone that can look past Clinton's awful personal doings that he did in the white house, is a complete idiot for looking past all his bad doings while being president for all those horrible 8 years he was in office.

All while he is suppose to be running the greatest country ever??

And fucking receiving a blow job while on the phone talking to a political leader from a major country dicussing World and National matters??

That truly shows how much he cared about holding the most important office and job in all of the United States.

He was a total disgrace to this great country, and there will be no Bill Clinton Legacy that him and Hillary was all hoping for.

Just a history of a stained blue dress!!
intern after intern!!
affair after affair!!

Lauching scud missles at countries to start a minor war to take the attention of the Country off of his miss doings & Sexual Situations with Monica.

And the rest of all the interns that was willing blow his sorry ass day after day and week after week and year after year, lying under oath in a court of law!!

Acutally asking what the meaning of is is?

Come on thats fucking pathetic!!!!

Clinton is the biggest scum on this earth, and will always be the biggest piece of trash that was ever born on Earth.

And I will never forgive him for all the bullshit he did while holding the most important job ever in the United States.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts