Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
I love both of them both man it is stale at this point for them to still be wrestling each other. I've been watching TNA since the early days and they've had soooo many matches, hopefully they can tell a new story this time rather than the staler matches they've had recently. Their matches back in 2005 were amazing though.

·
Premium Member
6,456 Posts
As good as they are when working together, no. I expect a match that we've seen before, nothing new. Roode vs. Angle should steal the show imo.

·
Registered
3,580 Posts
They are always cool but I'm more looking foward to a great homegrown talent in Roode possibly breaking through and winning the title tbh.

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
Daniels NEEDS to win this one

·
Registered
574 Posts
It surely has the chance to, and if BFG can get to half capacity . .. around 5000 it should be an even better match with some crowd atmosphere which can make a match so much better

·
Registered
851 Posts
I think Daniels should win and this can lead to a possible Daniels vs Roode feud for the title giving Daniels that one time with the title.

Thinking about it Roode didnt beat Daniels like he did Kaz, AJ and Sotrm.

·
Registered
369 Posts
I think it will be good, I just hope it isn't as long as their last PPV match. IMO, it went on for too long.

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
Now when it's perfect time to attach some gimmick onto this (2/3 Falls), Russo does nothing about it.

Anyway, the match will be good/great, no doubt about it, just don't expect them to get 28 minutes like on Destination X.

·
HOES MAD
22,982 Posts
I'm telling you right now.

They'll put up a good match at BFG but will not, in under any circumstances, steal the show. The feud is too fucking stale. It was even stale in 2009 but it was forgivable since the feud had merits into the matches they had during that period. This is just because they have nothing for AJ and Daniels to do and figure the TNA crowd always wants to see AJ and Daniels square off. Oh, and Daniels won't win either. You know he won't. He barely does against AJ.

·
#WoodwardOut #LUHG
15,078 Posts
i dunno, each of their matches seems to be worse than the previous one.

·
Premium Member
43,603 Posts
I'm telling you right now.

They'll put up a good match at BFG but will not, in under any circumstances, steal the show. The feud is too fucking stale. It was even stale in 2009 but it was forgivable since the feud had merits into the matches they had during that period. This is just because they have nothing for AJ and Daniels to do and figure the TNA crowd always wants to see AJ and Daniels square off. Oh, and Daniels won't win either. You know he won't. He barely does against AJ.
This. It is such a stale rivalry. I didn't even want it at Destination X. Is there ANYTHING else they could do with these guys? Why not put Daniels up against Kazarian! I don't think I've ever seen that match before. And why not set up a rematch between AJ & Bully Ray. IMO, They had the TNA MOTY at Slammiversary. There's a feud with some juice left in it.

i dunno, each of their matches seems to be worse than the previous one.
Yes they do. Their first PPV match, the 30 Min Ironman at AAO 05, is their best by far, and each one is less & less impressive because there is nothing they can do with each other that is new.

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
It has the possiblity to be a good match but considering theres 10 matches on the card, I don't think AJ will get enough time to 'steal the show'.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts