Wrestling Forum banner

141 - 150 of 150 Posts

·
Learning to break RECORDS
220 Posts
i've commented about this topic for awhile now, and Bray Wyatt does deserve to be in the main event. The only feud I can think of heading into WrestleMania is against AJ Styles or the League of Nations.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Wyatt has been given the shaft booking wise for a long time now

Right now there isn't a heel on the roster who has been given any semblance of decent booking:

-Last year Rusev had a big match with Cena...now is a jobber

- Del Rio is a standard, bland, heel henchman

- Sheamus can't win a match vs. anyone right now

- Wyatt loses nearly every feud he is in and then pointlessly moves on

- Lesnar is more of a face at this point, or even tweener

- New Day have been successful, but will be dropping the titles at mania

-Rollins is injured

-Big Show is a joke

It's a foregone conclesion that HHH loses the title at mania

Where do they honestly go from here?

·
Premium Member
43,788 Posts
They ruined him. I hate to say it, but they ruined him and the whole stable.

This could and should have been one of the hottest acts of the new generation, but they HAD to feed him to Cena and they HAD to feed him to Undertaker, and they HAD to break up the groups just to throw them back together again because they didn't know what else to do.

Its a shame, it really is. It almost kills the incentive for guys to get over because they are just bound to get fucked over.

·
Registered
982 Posts
There's only 4 Raw's left till Mania now so unless something gets started next week it's all just going to be a bit of mess tbh

·
Registered
570 Posts
The only problem with The Wyatts is their booking. He cUT another good promo on Smackdown aimed at Lesnar. He is better when he has an objective or a star to aim at rather than just cryptic.

I dont understand why the fuck they are doing Wyatt vs Lesnar at Roadblock because it does nothing for Wyatt. If they wanted Lesnar to have a convincing win before Mania have him fight Ziggler, who sells like a champ.

The thing with the Wyatt's is despite shit booking they are easily salvagable do to their look and promo ability they just need to be brutal, vicious, ctually back up their words and pick up some big wins. If I had to book them from now to Mania there's two ways you could go.

1) Have them interupt a Sting promo hyping WM and his HoF, surround the ring but only Bray gets in, he holds them back and says he wants to kill one of the biggest titan of all. Sting vs Wyatt for Mania, let the mind games commence. Meanwhile Harper/Rowan get involved woth New Day, L.O.N and Usos and will face them in a tlc tag title match or turmoil. Strowman should be winning ATGBR convincingly and the last 3 or 4 should be guys like Ryberg, Big Show and Kane. But I want to see ssomething from him other than the usual. Supposedly he's not as green as people say so let's see him show it. Gorilla pressing Kane out of the ring could be impressive.

or 2) I'd have Shane O Mac be attacked by L.O.N, Vince and HHH. But beforehand Vinny Mac says if Reigns gets involved he loses his title shot. As the L.O.N are beating him down the Lights go off and Wyatt's are stood between Vinny and Co. and Shane. Vinny Mac yells get him! Get Shane Wyatt! You work for me!! Dammit!! Wyatt smiles and they attack L.O.N and HHH. Then it's just Wyatt's with Shane and Vince either side of the ring. Wyatt hits Vince with a S.A. but then also Shane. Cuts a promo about how he's fed up of being overlooked and it's time for them to take what they want and nobody is safe.

Harper and Rowan feud with Barratt/Rusev leading to the TLC tag title match with New Day and Usos, Harper/Rowan win after Strowman pushes Barratt through a table, Wyatt beats ADR 1 v 1 to become the no.1 contender post Mania(Tournament leads to this final at WM) have Strowman win the BR as I said above but he wins by pressing Sheamus over the top. In the buildup to Mania you show the Wyatt's as more dangerous than ever because they are targeting anyone heels or faces. When Reigns is being booed at the end of Mania, the lights go out and the Wyatt's destroy Reigns and put HHH through a table. WM finishes with the Wyatt's stood over a bloody Reigns and HHH with Bray holding the title, the tag team titles and Andre trophy with the family.

Post Mania you have Wyatt and Co boasting how they cannot be stopped and they don't play by the same rules. Wyatt says to Reigns that he promised 'anyone but you' and he meant it. L.O.N want a match for the tag team titles and Sheamus wants Wyatt. Bray says he's moved on from Sheamus bit if he wants a fight then Braun will take on anyone. From there the Wyatt family will feud with L.O.N, Wyatt will target HHH and the family as a whole will feud wit L.O.N/Authority with champ Reigns kinda of in the middle. So to take HHH out of his rematch Bray nails him on the back of the head with his sledgehammer. This leads Bray to begin his feud with Roman for the title. In anger Steph makes it a triple threat match with Ambrose so Wyatt doesn't get a 1 v 1 match. In the long run, Wyatt will win the title and Reigns will turn coperate heel slowly. The Wyatts will be dominant coming into Summerslam and Heel Reigns has his attention turned to his feud with Ambrose and Rollins with it being a no.1 contenders match. Wyatt will face HHH in a brutal match.

The Wyatts need to be booked well, if they are then their look and ability will do the rest. When they do lose it shouldn't be clean and if they have promised the apocalypse then after they lose they should destroy their opponent afterwards. It's not rocket science.

I should be so excited about this Mania with talent like Wyatt, Ambrose, Reigns, Styles, Ziggler, Rusev, Balor, Samoa Joe, Bulletproof, New Day and many many more super talented guys but half of them are used dreadfully and 3/4 of the roster isn't even in a feud yet with just a few weeks before Mania.

I just hope creative can pull the finger outta their asses and start building properly this Monday. Even the Taker feud was ruined last week. I dont understand how HHH can book NXT with coherent and logical stories and feuds and then be involved in the thrown together shit they do on Monday and Thursday each week.

·
Aviary Bro Fist
14,043 Posts
The same bloody person he feuds with every Wrestlemania season..

:vince3:vince2

And he's already lost this year. Vince didn't even make him wait to add that next layer over his coffin, he got it done ahead of time this year.. Hooray for efficiency!

141 - 150 of 150 Posts