Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Banned
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would say AJ Styles. He is the best in the ring ,excellent on the mic and main event material. Has the best finishers- Styles Clash,Spiral Tap,Pele etc
MCMG- Best tag team ever and shelley is gold on the mic.
Samoa Joe-Samoa Joe is one of the most fearsome and awarded grapplers associated with TNA

·
Banned
623 Posts
No one, WWE does not and should not be allowed to have any of the great tna talent. WWE has a history of fucking up great talent. For every great talent wwe has only 1 or 2 a decade get made.

·
Registered
7,932 Posts
I'll only list those that WWE will actually use and not bury to midcard oblivion or lower. They pretty much would take anyone who made a profit for TNA so that WWE can make money off them. See Christian, Gail Kim, R-Truth, Booker T, Kharma.

Matt Morgan
Crimson
Austin Aries
MCMG

Beer Money, Samoa Joe, Kurt Angle, RVD, Sting will never go to WWE unless TNA folds and even then it's suspect.

·
Banned
161 Posts
motor city
beer money
crimson

·
Banned
161 Posts
^ shame he sucks and botches so much

·
Asuka
96,231 Posts
Angle is all I can think of, but he can't handle the schedule. I'd love a WM match with Daniel Bryan before he retires as a one off, the night after he goes into the Hall of Fame.

Anderson is my top choice but he burned his bridges, Nigel can't compete in WWE because of his health, and I really don't know if there's anybody else that I really want to see in WWE. Maybe I'd find them if I looked hard enough, but TNA is just so meaningless I can't bring myself to watch it. And please, no Jeff Hardy again...ever.

·
Really too good to wrestle in front of all you pri
1,660 Posts
Beer Money
Austin Aries
Samoa Joe

And Sting, just so WWE can say they did.

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Tag Team

Beer Money
MCMG
Young Bucks(already asked for their release, and got it)

Singles

Nobody because they would just bury them. AJ Styles is arguably the best in ring performer today, and above average on the mic. I do not want to see Vince bury him just because he was in TNA.

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
The only one who would be over as fuck in the WWE is Jeff Hardy and that is not a good thing for TNA.

1 - 20 of 84 Posts