Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I still want them to be champs for at least another month or two, but eventually they will have lose the belts. Question is, who should win them?

To me, GenMe should after they generate more heat as heels, but that's just my opinion.

Who do you think should win the belts from the Guns? Your options are not limited to TNA teams since it's just a hypothetical thread

·
Registered
145 Posts
Nobody for a very long time. Or ideally, Beer Money at BFG next year. They deserve an epic reign.I'm hoping they at least beat AMW's record for longest reign.

·
Registered
3,273 Posts
I'd say someone along the lines of London Brawling when Wolfe ever comes back if Tna still decide to keep these as a team.

I expect a long reign though ,as for legit teams there's not that many at the moment .It the weakest the tag division looked in quite some time.

·
Registered
6,319 Posts
They should lose them, in ROH, to KOW, for my amusement and the general putting over of Hero and Claudio.

In TNA, I guess Gen Me? But quite a way down the road. There's not really that many great teams in TNA despite the way the divisions talked about, and another Guns/BM feud isn't necessary yet. I'd rather they just didn't drop them anytime soon.

·
Premium Member
44,326 Posts
Either Beer Money or GenMe at this point.

Down the road, I would be very interested in them trying a Hardys Vs. Guns feud once Matt comes on board to TNA (you know he's gonna!) At Bound for Glory, that would make a hell of an attraction I think.

·
Registered
2,279 Posts
WGTT.

Kings of Wrestling

London Brawling or British Invasion, don't mind which, but I'd rather have the first two.

Kendrick and London ... Maybe. That'd be cool.

If the Hardyz challenge them for the belts, I would hope the guns would go over them

·
Harvester of Sorrow
12,365 Posts
If London Brawling returns then I think they should get them

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
they should hold the belts for a year

·
8,232 Posts
Either Beer Money or GenMe at this point.

Down the road, I would be very interested in them trying a Hardys Vs. Guns feud once Matt comes on board to TNA (you know he's gonna!) At Bound for Glory, that would make a hell of an attraction I think.
Absolutely. I'm most definitely down for that. Hoping TNA saves something like that for BFG or Slammiversary at least.

But at this moment, I'm just getting used to the guns as champs. Losing the belts anytime soon will make them lose all steam they've gained by beating Team 3D. Keep having epic matches and feuds, and when the time comes I'm cool with them losing the straps to The Hardys, Beer Money, or even London Brawling if they come back.

·
Registered
9,794 Posts
The returning LAX, not sure why they broke up, not even sure if they are both with TNA or not, but MCMG vs LAX is a feud I would like to see, kinda similar to LAX vs Styles and Daniels, their styles mesh together very well.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts