Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No one stands out at the moment, especially for a company that needs stars to be the champion.

Moxley, Cody and Omega the only three in the short term. PAC/Page can’t be champs until the company is established. If Pentagon and Fenix broke up, either of them would be a great choice too.

MJF after that potentially.

But don’t see the title off Jericho for the next
6-12’months. By then hopefully he’s established Hager, Sammy, LAX and continues to work and mentor guys like Allin, MJF..

Most importantly, he continues being super fun and entertaining on television, giving AEW momentum.

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Why does this have to be asked everyday?

There is only one objective answer from a "best for business" standpoint - Moxley. There are no other viable choices.

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
He needs to have a substantially long reign with good fuels against good talents. It’s too early to start having short reigns. They’ve got Jericho for a few years and he’s more over now than he has been in forever so take advantage of it. It also almost has to be someone that wasn’t in WWE to take it off of him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,561 Posts
Swagger turns on him in 5-6 months and takes the title. Not going to happen but as a Swagger fan I had to throw that out there. It'll be Omega or Moxley in 4-6 months I would guess.

·
Registered
221 Posts
I agree with most people here. Mox and Jericho would be an awesome feud. IMO, this early on in their existence, AEW needs an established name with the strap and Mox is certainly an established name. That being said, I'm sure not they'll strip Jericho of the title this quick.

·
Registered
6,694 Posts
Moxley, but it shouldn't be his next feud. That's the money feud right now with Mox/Omega down the line after Kenny's redemption story. Mox could potentially be the biggest thing since Stone Cold and the Rock, if they get it right over the next few months they should get a damn good "coronation" of the person who should be their top guy.

·
Registered
5,906 Posts
-Moxley beats Jericho.

-Then either Kenny beats him, or Pac does.

-The, depending on who wins, the other one beats him.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Mox is the hottest act in the company at the moment. He should be the one to take it. Need to change his theme tho. It has no oomph.
He is no way hotter than Jericho at the moment

·
Registered
6,209 Posts
Either Omega or Mox at Double or Nothing II, that should be enough time to get over Inner Circle and the talent in it. I would even go as far as All Out II.

He's been on a roll so far, keep his matches simple with more storytelling and less crazy moves as possible and let Jericho do his thing building up matches, could be great.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts