Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We all know AJ LEE is the face of the Divas Division but what Diva do you think should take the strap off her for a few months or when AJ needs a break? Current Diva? NXT Diva? Your opinion.

·
Banned
2,226 Posts
Someone mediocre who can't connect with the crowd.

·
Follower of Lockeism
13,482 Posts
I know it's tired and people go on about it all the time, but Paige should take the title off AJ Lee.

The storyline is simple, have Paige debut as a protégé for AJ. Have her learn with AJs Guidance, with her helping AJ win matches etc, have AJ start to mistreat Paige, have Paige eventually turn on AJ and win the title from her. Voila!

I'm actually dreading AJ losing the title, because I cant see anyone who's going to be interesting in the slightest. And the division going back to the state is was when Kaitlyn was champion is just sad.

·
Banned
9,032 Posts
I want Naomi to ditch Cameron and get her own gimmick and get THIS THEME SONG back and have her own ghetto girl gimmick. Have her work on the mic a little, then maybe she'll get over. Only then would I want Naomi to win the title off AJ.

Otherwise, I don't want ANYBODY taking the title off AJ because the rest of the divas are boring.

I knew someone would post this. :lol

·
Premium Member
1,774 Posts
None of them are interesting. But I'll go with Naomi. It'll be terrible when AJ takes a break though, that week she was injured was when they had that Eva Marie match.

·
Nihilistic Mystics
6,005 Posts
I see it's AJ Lee day today.

I really don't think there is anyone on the active WWE divas roster that should take it. Someone will though. Who? Might as well pick out of a hat or draw straws.

·
Premium Member
1,774 Posts
I want Naomi to ditch Cameron and get her own gimmick and get THIS THEME SONG back and have her own ghetto girl gimmick. Have her work on the mic a little, then maybe she'll get over. Only then would I want Naomi to win the title off AJ.

Otherwise, I don't want ANYBODY taking the title off AJ because the rest of the divas are boring.

I knew someone would post this. :lol
I just saw her with that earlier today. Was interesting, she should wear this attire too.

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Natalya, because they never resolved their mini feud, and a submission match between them would be awesome. I'd also be okay with Brie Bella (because from a storyline perspective it makes sense) or Bayley (because the matches would be good).

·
Registered
979 Posts
Nobody for a long time, especially not a total diva.

If they have to take the belt off her (and considering they don't seem to have any plans to bring up any of the NXT girls), then have Tamina turn on her and become a monster heel while AJ becomes a face. She gets cheered more than any other diva anyway so why keep her a heel?

·
Registered
271 Posts
Nobody for a long time, especially not a total diva.

If they have to take the belt off her (and considering they don't seem to have any plans to bring up any of the NXT girls), then have Tamina turn on her and become a monster heel while AJ becomes a face. She gets cheered more than any other diva anyway so why keep her a heel?
I was thinking that about Tamina turning on her and AJ turning face. Hopefully she won't lose it for a while though

1 - 20 of 53 Posts