Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
11,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Assuming Batista goes over Triple H (doubt it), who should/do you want to retire Cena, Orton, Lesnar and Batista?

Cena - Mojo Rawley or Dream
Orton - Rollins (King Slayer, Beast Slayer, Legend Killer)
Lesnar - Riddle
Batista - Crews, Gable, Black, Dunne, Gargano or Ricochet

·
Asuka
96,550 Posts
Riddle should absolutely not retire Brock. Riddle is a fucking geek. He's a great worker, but literally everything about him that's NOT wrestling is horrendous. Just because he wants to retire Brock doesn't mean he should.

Samoa Joe should retire Brock.

Dave is already retiring with this Hunter match.

I'd like to see Bray Wyatt retire Cena, but it'll never happen. Orton I don't care.

·
THE NXT CHAMP BAYBAY !
10,995 Posts
John Cena - honestly, not sure.

Randy Orton - Adam Cole

Brock Lesnar - Matt Riddle

Batista - Triple H

·
Baby Yoda
29,753 Posts
I agree with Cena and Orton retiring each other. Lol at some of the scrubs being thrown around to retire legends of the business, if things were so bad in the previous generation people would be throwing out Santino or Alberto Del Rios name to retire HBK

The next big monster/beast should run through and retire Brock, if not the next top guy e.g. Velveteen Dream.

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Batista - HHH, Batista already said in one of his promos that he wants his last match to be against HHH. Hopefully it's a good one and not a disappointment headlock slow-paced match like HHH/Orton at WM 25.

Randy Orton - John Cena, double retirement match at Wrestlemania.

John Cena - Randy Orton, double retirement match at Wrestlemania.

Brock Lesnar - As much as I don't want to say it, Roman Reigns. Lesnar was supposed to leave and be done with wrestling after Roman took the title off of him at Summerslam, but then WWE and Saudi Arabia were throwing ridiculous amounts of money offers that convinced Lesnar to stay and not return to UFC. Then Reigns fell ill, and WWE were offering once again a bunch of money to Lesnar to stick around.

·
Banned
4,891 Posts
ITT:
WWE doesn't have enough star power going forward, so the two biggest stars of the RA should retire each other rather than putting someone over.
Retirement matches don't really put someone over. You think Corbin beating Angle will make him a star? Angle has been jobbing out to geeks ever since he came back. Its more about showing respect to one of the all time greats and letting their final match be against someone deserving.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Lesnar: Matt Riddle, easy. BRO

HHH: Most likely should be Batista? But if not, then I have no clue.

Cena and Orton? He isn't signed yet, but he will be within the next five years so.. Austin Theory.

·
Bury me one foot for every inch of heel she's wear
2,447 Posts
I'd like the ring to explode with Show, Taker and Kane in it some day.

I also know its an unpopular opinion but I'd like 1 more year of Del Rio calling people perros for Ricochet to retire him.

·
Banned
3,623 Posts
Riddle should absolutely not retire Brock. Riddle is a fucking geek. He's a great worker, but literally everything about him that's NOT wrestling is horrendous. Just because he wants to retire Brock doesn't mean he should.

Samoa Joe should retire Brock.

Dave is already retiring with this Hunter match.

I'd like to see Bray Wyatt retire Cena, but it'll never happen. Orton I don't care.
I really like all this, and I like how you left out that non-factor Orton.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts