Wrestling Forum banner

Who should induct HBK into the hall of fame?

• HHH

Votes: 122 73.9%
  • Bret Hart

Votes: 15 9.1%
  • Undertaker

Votes: 10 6.1%
  • Mike Tyson(sounds silly but he is a huge name)

Votes: 7 4.2%
  • others

Votes: 11 6.7%
1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Banned
10,758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For me HHH

Undertaker-had some great matches but never a history like trips.

Bret Hart-maybe

Mike tyson-If Stallone can induct Hogan why not Tyson.Tyson may not be liked by a lot but he is more popular than Stallone(I am from India.even here uneducated people know Tyson for good or bad but never would have heard of stallone).Tyson was a just wild thought that came in my mind

or HHH and Chyna-???the original Dx.will never happen for sure

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
Pretty sure Trips will.

If Undertaker does, that'd be awesome.

Reactions: Yuffie Kisaragi

·
Asuka
^Take this off
96,574 Posts
It'll either be Triple H or they'll have multiple people do it, like him, Bret, Taker, etc. I know they did that one time...though I think it was Eddie's so that was a special occasion type deal. Triple H will definately be the one to do it though if it's just 1 person.

·
Premium Member
4,072 Posts
It's almost certainly going to be Triple H, although Bret wouldn't be out of the question.

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
Triple H would be the most logical, and best, choice. However, I would still love to see it be Bret Hart or The Undertaker, especially for a rare glimpse of UT out of character.

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
Scotty Hall, get him drunk and set him loose

·
Registered
3,844 Posts
I think Bret should, after their history and their burying of the hatchet last year, but c'mon, Trips wouldn't want to miss this opportunity for the world.

·
Registered
7,523 Posts
Triple H will for sure i think he is the best option Bret Hart would be a long shot to happen. Taker won't break the gimmick and he never is shown in the crowd at the HOF cermonies but it would be a cool thing to see. Tyson wouldnt happen

·
Registered
6,280 Posts
Since the HOF ceremony is the night before WrestleMania, and WWE tries SO hard to maintain the "supernatural aura" surrounding his character, it's likely you won't see Undertaker at a retirement ceremony until his OWN retirement.

Bret Hart? Pffft. Just because they buried the hatchet doesn't mean Michaels would want Hart to play ANY role, let alone such a significant one, in his induction ceremony.

Tyson? He was connected to Michaels for a grand total of a few months. Plus, the jury's still out on whether he can speak English.

It'll be Triple H. It's by far the most logical choice.

·
Premium Member
4,072 Posts
Bret Hart? Pffft. Just because they buried the hatchet doesn't mean Michaels would want Hart to play ANY role, let alone such a significant one, in his induction ceremony.
You say that as though Bret was the one fucking Michaels over in the 90s. :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 90 Posts