Wrestling Forum banner

Who should have saved NWO and Hulk Hogan and The Legends?

• John Cena - because he's our hero now?

Votes: 22 37.9%
  • Roman Reigns - Next Superstar and Shield

Votes: 3 5.2%
  • Dean Ambrose - joining NWO

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • Triple H and Shawn Michaels - Kliq to the rescue for NWO

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Stone Cold - Attitude era saving Attitude Era

• The Rock - For his childhero Hulk Hogan

Votes: 4 6.9%
  • Sting - For WCW and all the memories would be awesome

Votes: 13 22.4%
  • Vince Mcmahon - For good old times sake

Votes: 3 5.2%
  • Undertaker - Beating Lesnar and saving NWO

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • Daniel Bryan - Yes Yes Yes saving NWO

• Other - Ziggler (Ziggler is a huge NWO-fan), Miz, Wyatt etc?

Votes: 6 10.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who should have saved The NWO and Hulk Hogan and rest of the legends Piper&Orndorff&Flair from Lesnar?

Was it right that it was Cena?

Some may say it should have been Sting or another WWE superstar.

Which one?

·
Registered
3,601 Posts
Who should have saved The NWO and Hulk Hogan and rest of the legends Piper&Orndorff&Flair from Lesnar?

Was it right that it was Cena?

Some may say it should have been Sting or another WWE superstar.

Which one?
John Cena is the ONLY answer.

If Lesnar wins title at Summerslam. And if he holds onto it past NOC. And if this angle on Raw took place right after NOC (and not on the go-home show to a ppv before such a big match with cena/lesnar) - than any other answer on your list could have been fun.

But this angle was all about building to summerslam, and having either of Reigns, Bryan, Sting, Stone Cold even come out instead of Cena makes no sense right now.

·
Premium Member
1,699 Posts
Quite obviously is should have been Cena. He is feuding with Lesnar so it would be bizarre if anyone else had saved them but him.

Would've been cool to see someone like Sting, but do you really think Lesnar would be scared of him given he's a similar age to the other legends? lol.

"ziggler, miz, wyatt" lol as if anybody is going to say any of those, especially Miz, who is a midcard heel.

·
Banned
250 Posts
Would have been epic with Undertaker :) For the streak beating and joining up with Hulk.

The Rock would also blew the roof off :) for his childhood hero Hulk Hogan and helping him out like in the past
+ and building up Brock at VM 31.

Either one of this scenario would have been....

just 2 sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.

·
CHAIRMAN of WF
2,528 Posts
:hbk
I think I'm cute.
I know I'm sexy.
I've got the looks,
That drive the girls wild
I've got the moves, that really move 'em.
I send chills up.
Up and down their spines. :hbk

I would have laughed my ass off if that song suddenly played and HBK came out for the save.:lmao

·
a Stupid Idea from Bad Creative
24,745 Posts
No One should've saved them. Brock should've left them all in a pile of Blood and Urine and Vomit.

:brock :brock :brock

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Just because you don't like John Cena?

What sense would it have made for them to ignore the Lesnar/Cena feud 6 days before their Summerslam main event in favor of a Lesnar vs. hero legend angle.

It would have made zero sense for anyone other than Cena to intervene, it would have made just as much sense for Val Venis to intervene than it would have had anyone not named Cena do it.

The point is moot anyway, Lesnar should have cleared house. Michael Myers isn't a good movie villain because everytime he wants to kill someone Laurie Strode comes in and scares him off.

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
It should have been cena...he shouldve fought brock lesnar and gotten the upper hand..then suddenly hogan nash and hall attack cena from behind ....brock gets up and f5s him and then tears his shirt off to reveal an nwo shirt..hes the newest member....all of them celebrate hogans old age...then hogan takes cenas pants off and starts tuggin his penis..and looks at the camera and says 4 life!! While the rest of the members are confused...end raw with mr wonderfull stroking his moustache lookin at hogan and cena

·
Banned
250 Posts
Dean Ambrose and Dolph Ziggler joining NWO

OMG!!! HE'S THE FOURTH MAN IN THIS PICTURE!!!

And then Ziggler!!! OMG!!! IT'S A NEW NWO STABLE TAKING OVER WWE!!!

In JR's voice.

·
keeping it casual
8,891 Posts
It should have been cena...he shouldve fought brock lesnar and gotten the upper hand..then suddenly hogan nash and hall attack cena from behind ....brock gets up and f5s him and then tears his shirt off to reveal an nwo shirt..hes the newest member....all of them celebrate hogans old age...then hogan takes cenas pants off and starts tuggin his penis..and looks at the camera and says 4 life!! While the rest of the members are confused...end raw with mr wonderfull stroking his moustache lookin at hogan and cena
it would be more awesome if they spray paint nwo on cena :banderas

1 - 20 of 28 Posts