Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't believe the final 4 people at tonight's event was Big Show (lol) and Kane (Omg) Dean Ambrose (Sure) Roman Reigns (Predictable).

It's 2015 why is Kane or Big show even in the final picture for such a important event, being in he match is one thing, but the final 4, give me a break.

I know Rusev was in there as well, but being thrown out like nothing, was irrelevant.

Here is my final 4 and why

Ziggler/Bryan/Ambrose/Rusev

Bryan in a classic David vs Goliath against Lesnar would make for a great match imo

Ziggler has been building steam the past few months and would make pull a great match against Lesnar

Ambrose with his wild side and being over with the fans

Rusev continueing to build himself into a monster could face Lesnar.
Rusev playing the heel role and Lesnar being the face.

I didn't add Reigns because I don't think he deserves, perhaps in 2 years time if get better on mic and in ring skills

What do you guys think ? and who would be your final 4 ?

·
Premium Member
7,027 Posts
Reigns/Orton/Ziggler (or) Rusev (or) Cesaro/Wyatt.

Daniel Bryan should not have been in the Rumble at all. They should have dangled him as a prospective contender for the title in another fashion. Or had him as a strong contender for the title with the possibility of him being in the Mania main event while being involved in the RR PPV in another high profile match.

...maybe against Rusev or some other strong heel. Rollins?

You get the idea.

·
Premium Member
15,552 Posts
Bryan and Bray should have been 1 & 2, lasting until the end.

Final 4 of Reigns, Bryan, Bray and Ambrose.

Big Show pulls out Reigns, continuing their feud.

Ambrose tries that lariat Nigel used to do but Bray reverses and tosses him out.

Bryan eliminates Bray to win.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.