• Zack Ryder

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Other

Votes: 5 9.1%
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· Registered
977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who's career should really get going at this years WM? in my opinion its time Drew Mcintrye started living up to the name he was given. Hopefully by winning MITB

· Registered
977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well we all know that the WWE does stupid things. JoMo winning MITB is too obvious, i cant see it happening. The reason i put christian in there even though he as at the latter stages of his career is because i feel he really deserves a big push similar to what kane got.

But as a Scotsman, i cant wait for Drew to get his push and become WHC

· Anti-Hero
11,509 Posts
Who "should" get the push? Christian, of course! Who "will" get the push? Probably JoMo. He has been working his ass off lately trying to push through that ceiling.

· Registered
1,065 Posts
As far as winning MITB, I think it should go to DrewMac. Elim Chamber showed me that he really does have that IT factor. He will be the future. I want morrison to have a push for the title w/o MITB. I think it will solidify his status

· Registered
4,609 Posts
i voted christian, and here's why

i was going to vote for Morrison. He's been awesome past cpl of months, and he deserves a title program/shot.....BUT...can you guys imagine morrison winning the MITB, and coming uot on RAW each week carrying the briefcase and...and what? Being Cocky? Talking smack on the mic? I just dont see it, it's not his style...

Christian would be perfect in that role. so I'd like to see Christian win the MITB instead.

As for Morrison, he's pretty much ready for a Main event push without the MITB anyways, so it wont hurt him.

· Broski of the Week
6,881 Posts
As much as I would like to say Christian, fact is...it's never going to happen. My second pick would be Zack Ryder. The dudes got talent and he could be a player one day, but one day is still far away. That leaves Morrison. He is the most deserving, as the has stolen every show he has been on this year. Morrison needs to win MITB if he ever has a shot at being a champion.

· Registered
18,863 Posts
Not Ryder or Bourne for sure.

Christian probably will never get his chance,but he doesn't need to win MITB to even get a main title shot, I see him getting one(but losing) to del rio in a few months.

McIntyre will end up getting drafted to Raw in 2 months so his push will begin there.

Morrison should get one soon, but I also really think Kofi should be getting a push as well.

· Follower of Lockeism
13,499 Posts
Christian won't get it so it's pointless arguing for it.

John Morrison should get the big push at Wrestlemania by winning MITB and holding it for a couple of months building him up before he cashes in and finally becomes world champion. If anyone has been pushed for this actual breakthrough push it's Morrison. If he doesn't win the MITB ladder match and if they don't have him do anything important at Wrestlemania, the past five months of consistant pushing will have been pointless.

· Registered
484 Posts
I want to see Cody Rhodes get a big push this year. Along with Drew McIntyre and something a bit more serious for Daniel Bryan. I really want to see a brutal Cody/Christian feud, or should he get drafted to Raw this year then I'm not sure who he should get pushed against.

· Registered
238 Posts
I voted John Morrison. With the roll he's been on the last few months, he deserves it! Plus with all the heels the WWE has been pushing in the youth movement, there needs to be one face that they should push. No better choice than Morrison.

i was going to vote for Morrison. He's been awesome past cpl of months, and he deserves a title program/shot.....BUT...can you guys imagine morrison winning the MITB, and coming uot on RAW each week carrying the briefcase and...and what? Being Cocky? Talking smack on the mic? I just dont see it, it's not his style...
That's not Morrison's style. He is a face, so he wouldn't be cocky and talking trash anyway.

· Recognize
21,207 Posts
Kofi Kingston. He's the better overall investment as a babyface. Crowd cheer the hell out of him when he's barely even doing anything. The one time that he was, against Orton in 09, he was over as fucking hell. If they were to get behind him again they would have a surefire new babyface star that the fans actually want to cheer for and haven't been conditioned to cheer for.

· Registered
484 Posts
Kofi Kingston. He's the better overall investment as a babyface. Crowd cheer the hell out of him when he's barely even doing anything. The one time that he was, against Orton in 09, he was over as fucking hell. If they were to get behind him again they would have a surefire new babyface star that the fans actually want to cheer for and haven't been conditioned to cheer for.
Didn't Kofi's push end quite abruptly because he didn't do what he was supposed to do at points? He was late to interrupt and stop Randy from punting some dude and then on a match on Raw he was supposed to do these things:

1. Dodge a punt
2. Attempt Trouble in Paradise
3. Have it countered into an RKO

Instead, Kofi couldn't take the hint that he was meant to stay down for the punt attempt. So Randy just gave the RKO and pinned him. Kinda made Kofi look weak considering all the pushes he was getting but it was his own fault for screwing it up.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.