Wrestling Forum banner

61 - 65 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
8,281 Posts
I agree Tyson Kidd deserves better then what he's getting, it's ridiculous how many times he's jobbed to Yoshi Tatsu this year.

He could be a good solid midcarder if given the chance imo.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Ye hes entertaining and has so much to offer, sick of seeing so many matches that just don't do anything for me with people a lot less talented than Tyson Kidd wrestling week in week out, frustrating but we can only hope 2012 is better for him.

·
Registered
5,281 Posts
Ye hes entertaining and has so much to offer, sick of seeing so many matches that just don't do anything for me with people a lot less talented than Tyson Kidd wrestling week in week out, frustrating but we can only hope 2012 is better for him.
True. I never really noticed or cared about Tyson Kidd, or his one-day bodyguard, or his string of managers. But then I paid witness to his incredibly good series of matches against Justin Gabriel and finally noticed "wow, that guy can really go."

·
RIP Fredo
3,105 Posts
Wade Barrett. And i can't believe people are actually saying Drew McIntyre. I know i've stated that Ziggler is just like every heel, but Drew McIntyre is as generic as they come.

61 - 65 of 65 Posts