1 - 20 of 106 Posts

·
Registered
5,070 Posts
Lesnar or The Rock.

·
Rated R Superstar
14,586 Posts
I'm thinking Daniel Bryan. Brock Lesnar or The Rock would also make sense and they would probably make Punk look better than losing to Bryan. Bryan is the only active member of the roster that I'd like to see Punk drop the title to however.

·
Asuka
^Take this off
96,574 Posts
Wade Barrett, but of course it won't happen. So, having said that, I wouldn't even contemplate having it end at this time. Let him hold the belt for like the length of the early Cena reigns.

My ideal person to have beat Punk, aside from Barrett who'll never actually win a world championship, is either Damien Sandow or Dean Ambrose, which in either case would require a tremendous amount of build up if you want to avoid a Sheamus type first reign. Which is fine, because under this proposed scenario, Punk would still be carrying the title from this reign until about this time next year, which leaves plenty of time to give both of them good runs in the midcard to set up a world title win. Not to mention, it puts one of them over massively because they just ended the longest reign of the modern era.

·
Premium Member
17,744 Posts
No AJ option? What kind of poll are you running here OP! I voted other.

·
You're better than that Cole.
3,990 Posts
After tremendous build up, not fast unproven pushes (Sheamus, Del Rio etc.) but real build up (Heel MVP, Cody Rhodes of 2010-2012 or Edge MITB gimmick) then it should be Damien Sandow easily. Has main eventer written all over him just need to insert into a good feud to start his quest in becoming a successful wrestler.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I can only legitimately see Bryan, Orton, or by some slight chance, Kane, beating Punk. Cena is embroiled in his own feuds, same as Big Show, and Jericho's most likely going to leave soon after he comes back from suspension. Lesnar also has the Triple H feud, and Tensai would make a terrible champion at this point in his run. Del Rio is a possibility, but he seems to be in the running for the WHC more as of late, and was supposedly recently injured anyway... Any possible others, I can't really think of right now, but anything is possible.

·
Banned
178 Posts
Wade Barrett, but of course it won't happen. So, having said that, I wouldn't even contemplate having it end at this time. Let him hold the belt for like the length of the early Cena reigns.

My ideal person to have beat Punk, aside from Barrett who'll never actually win a world championship, is either Damien Sandow or Dean Ambrose, which in either case would require a tremendous amount of build up if you want to avoid a Sheamus type first reign. Which is fine, because under this proposed scenario, Punk would be holding the title until about this time next year.
Wade Barrett :shocked: he sucks no way should he end Punk's reign as champion and thank god you belive he will never win a world title because he dose not deserve it. Wade Barrett will never be champion he's not marketable to represent this company if Wade Barrett became WWE champion Raw would have 1.5 million viewers every week and I would stop watching Wrestling right away it's great it will never happen tough. I agree Sandow or Ambrose should end it but Punk might not have the belt that long which is shame because that would be awesome way for one of them to have an impact in the WWE to end a title run which nearly lasted 2 years that would be epic.

·
What?
13,511 Posts
Daniel Bryan.

Soley for the purpose of seeing a Bryan/Cena feud that can be everything that Punk/Cena should of been last year. The right amount of build, underdog heel vs. goliath face and I think they could have good chemistry together. If Punk can carry Cena to a 5-star match at MITB last year I can't even fathom what Bryan would be able to get out of him. Especially as we know how well Bryan works with WWE big men.

1 - 20 of 106 Posts