Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just thinking about this, but if Brock vs Undertaker doesn't happen at Wrestlemania who else will Lesnar wrestle ? Only other guy I can see him wrestle is Punk, but if the rumors are true that Punk is going to feud with Orton and wrestle him at Wrestlemania who else is left for him to wrestle ?

·
Banned
13,572 Posts
Re: Who Should Brock Lesnar Wrestle at Wrestlemania ?

I would love to see him face Orton

·
Premium Member
10,201 Posts

Sheamus? Bryan? I know neither have any history with Lesnar and are hardly his biggest name opponents but they'd certainly make for interesting bouts.

·
Registered
7,900 Posts

I don't want to see another rematch at WM. Punk vs Lesnar just happened and would be so obvious.

Any top star except Punk or HHH.

I would be ok with Cena or even Sheamus if Lesnar is scheduled to win.

·
Registered
368 Posts

The Rock is the ideal opponent. Assuming he doesn't wrestle, I'd love to see Lesnar vs. Orton but there is no indication of that happening whatsoever.

·
Registered
1,002 Posts

depends on what wwe's purpose was for bringing him back. to feud with less established stars or to create blockbuster main events. only cm punk fits both categories. Anyone from Batista, Rock, Cena and HBK (personal choice) would gigantic match. Orton less so cause he's a heel now. Sheamus would greatly benefit with a feud with lesner and then can turn heel if needs be. Anything less than title match for bryan would feel like a demotion.

·
THE ONE.
5,323 Posts

Honestly thinking about this it made me realise just how good Lesnar is. I genuinely would be excited for ANY of the ones below

Lesnar/Punk II
Lesnar/Bryan
Lesnar/Taker
Lesnar/Rock II
Lesnar/Austin
Lesnar/Cena II

Basically all those would excite me, it shows how good he is, and other than Triple H (lol :trips) a match up with those would still be fresh and have a story to tell.

·
Registered
1,871 Posts

I would like to see Brock vs Sheamus or Orton. Taker would be my first option, but its very obvious that he has no chance so why even bother.

·
Respect My Pimphand..
15,810 Posts

I'm kind of hoping Hogan signs on and faces Cena at Mania, so if Lesnar doesn't take on Taker, then I could see either a rematch with Punk or a match with Sheamus or newly face Orton (after HHH boots him out of the authority for losing the title to Big Show). Orton/Lesnar would be an awesome match, but the promos would certainly suck lol. Having said all that I'm pretty certain we get Lesnar/Taker or Lesnar/Rock somehow.

Here's a good idea what the card could look like:

Bryan vs HHH with Austin as Special Ref - WWE Title (Punk and Bryan celebrate mid-ring after to close the show)
Punk vs Cena - World Title
Lesnar vs Taker
Orton vs Heel Corporate Sheamus
Wyatts vs Shield
Cody vs Goldust
Usos vs Real Americans vs Assension vs PTP - tag titles
MITB return (Sandow, Barrett, Christian, Neville, Corporate Kane, Henry, Langston)
Big Show vs Shaq
Ryback vs Goldberg

·
Distant Relative of Former Def Jam Intern/Presiden
16,715 Posts

The Rock

·
Registered
102 Posts

Stick him in a 'who will take control match'. Stick Triple H with Steph, The Rock with Vince and Lesnar with Heyman. You could then have Punk vs. Bryan for the WWE Title and Cena vs. Undertaker potentially for the WHC if Taker was up to another title match at Extreme Rules or if they wanted to do the unthinkable and end the streak (which I think is probably a bit premature)...

·
THE ONE.
5,323 Posts

I'm kind of hoping Hogan signs on and faces Cena at Mania, so if Lesnar doesn't take on Taker, then I could see either a rematch with Punk or a match with Sheamus or newly face Orton (after HHH boots him out of the authority for losing the title to Big Show). Orton/Lesnar would be an awesome match, but the promos would certainly suck lol. Having said all that I'm pretty certain we get Lesnar/Taker or Lesnar/Rock somehow.

Here's a good idea what the card could look like:

Bryan vs HHH with Austin as Special Ref - WWE Title (Punk and Bryan celebrate mid-ring after to close the show)
Punk vs Cena - World Title
Lesnar vs Taker
Orton vs Heel Corporate Sheamus
Wyatts vs Shield
Cody vs Goldust
Usos vs Real Americans vs Assension vs PTP - tag titles
MITB return (Sandow, Barrett, Christian, Neville, Corporate Kane, Henry, Langston)
Big Show vs Shaq
Ryback vs Goldberg
:mark:

nice card.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts