Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Posted here because I don’t know what brand he’s on right now (not that it matters anymore)

I think coming back and targeting Strowman would be good. Play into their history with the Wyatt Family and have his reasoning as he wants to destroy the monster he created and right the wrongs of old Bray. Have him as a delusional heel that think he’s being a babyface, and debut his fiend persona at Summerslam. Putting him over Braun would be big as well in terms of rebuilding.

Who would you go with?

·
Queen of all Galaxies
3,735 Posts
It would be interesting to have his two personas feuding with different people at the same time. For instance, Fun House Bray feuding with Lashley or Corbin, while Fiend Bray feuding with Strowman or Undertaker.

·
Still training, saying my prayers, eating my vitam
4,254 Posts
Whoever it is Bray has to decisively win the feud and the next one too.

The ultimate failure of Bray Wyatt so far is that he talks a superb game and then goes out and loses to everyone. It got to the point where no one cared what he did or said because they knew it would ultimately end with him on his back.

There are very few "Mission Accomplished" in the Bray Wyatt story so far. He needs to change that this time around.

Reactions: bradatar

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
The Miz, Higher Mid- Carder that can afford to take a lost. He's been losing as a Face a lot lately so another won't hurt. Also The Miz can cut a decent promo himself.

·
Banned
11,533 Posts
Taker should put him over for the burial a few years ago. I’ve thought about this a bit and I think it is going to be Ali.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
24,580 Posts
I honestly have no idea really. I could see a guy like Zayn being the sacrificial lamb for him, but I really have no idea.

Which one hand is exciting, and on the other it's frightening.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts