Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While they have done a great job with the North. Impact has not done a good job building up the rest of the division. Don't get me wrong there are some really good teams there but no team is really stepping up.

TJP and Fallah seem like they have been built up to take the straps but I just cant not get behind them. I enjoy Bahh but TJP does nothing for me.

XXXL has potential but they need to be monsters. Wrestle more of a big man style and save the ooh and aah for ppv.

The Rascalz are great but they lose as much as the win.

Reno Scum is decent and have not been over used in the tag division.

Cody and Cousins Jake do nothing for me.

DHS was a team I had hope for when Shera returned. He could have been the monster muscle while Rohit and Raj do the grunt work to cover the areas Shera is lacking.

Of the current teams I would go XXXL only because they seem to be the newest team in the division and still has some freshness to them.

Other actually seems like the the best option.

·
Intoner
6,565 Posts
Rascalz.

1) They have been criminally underused. Great talent.

2) A real team. A teams team if you will. TJP and Bahh are an odd pairing and XXXL are just to big guys.

3) It will not hurt North or titles. The North have been built well and I think them losing to Rascalz wont hurt anyone. Someone like Deaners or XXXL winning belts may hurt their (title's) status.

·
Registered
491 Posts
Rascalz for me, if it wasn't for The North being so good I'd be saying it's long overdue.

XXXL - I'm still not sold on Acey Romero at all, Larry D I think has something about him.

Fallah/TJP - I think is the most likely choice, but I wouldn't want them to be even a mid-term choice.

After them is there even a choice? Cancelled Culture even a thing still? OvE are doing their own thing, but I think they should get another run at some point. A new Decay? Surprised The Ascension have not showed up, seem like a good fit w/ Impact.

But the tag-team division needs more going on, it was the KO's division that needed the fresh faces; it's time for the TT division to go through this.

·
Registered
249 Posts
I'd agree with the Rascalz. You've got to build it up a bit, work the angle that they've had x amount of chances but couldn't get it done, the North have been champs for a year or whatever, they can't beat the North, then boom they finally get the win against the odds. I'd be nice to have some fans there for that moment.

·
Registered
751 Posts
I wouldn't be against Fallah/TJP winning the titles for a short reign and lose right back to the North while the Rascals become more established as a credible contender. For a thrown together team Fallah/TJP have good chemistry and come off as a legitimate team.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts