Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Crimson

You then have him defending his streak and the TV title every week whilst also allowing him to cut heel promos which further gets him over

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
Magnus, for fuck's sake.

·
Registered
4,999 Posts
I agree with Aries but I say he should carry both titles. I don't think TNA will probably never make Aries a world champion (I may be wrong) but whether they consider it or not him being a dual champion does wonders for both titles and himself.

If I had to make a list of guys who should win the TV title:
1-Austin Aries
2-Samoa Joe
3-Bully Ray
4-Anderson
5-RVD (they could attempt to rekindle his ECW TV title days which would be interesting).

·
Registered
402 Posts
Aj Styles ... And Then The Should Have Aj Styles Wrestle Austin Aries In A Title Unification Match To Merge The X-Division & TV Title At Bound For Glory

·
Banned
1,603 Posts
Aj Styles ... And Then The Should Have Aj Styles Wrestle Austin Aries In A Title Unification Match To Merge The X-Division & TV Title At Bound For Glory
that be the best scenario.

aj vs aries at destination x-aries wins

hard justice rematch-aj turns heel beats aries for x division title

aries wins tv title on an impact

bfg-ladder match for both belts and unifying them.

but realistically, they probly gonna have rob terry win and him and robbie e will fued for it for 3 months and bore the shit out people. i wish theyd get rid of the tv title, but if they are gonna keep it, at least use it to build some1 up like joe, magnus, or even crimson. what is the tv title doing for devon? or robbie e? are they future stars? no.

·
Registered
11,714 Posts
After thinking about it, TNA have an extremely weak roster right now.

All I can think of is Chris Sabin and Sting since all he do is tv appearances.

·
Registered
133 Posts
If Sabin beat Devon, it would make him one of only two guys, Douglas Williams being the other, that is a World Heavyweight Title win away from being a TNA Grand Slam Champion. Of course Kaz and Daniels, were they to ever win the TV title, would be in this category as well. I'd like to see Sabin win the TV title, assuming he is healthy enough to wrestle every week.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts