Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Personally because I'm a big Victoria fan, I'm going for her. Who do you have?

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I like that choice too. Lita is my second favorite womens wrestler.

·
Registered
8,514 Posts
Lita. Anyone else would be meh.

Victoria wouldn't be a bad choice, but when the girls say who they grew up or were inspired by, not a lot of them say Victoria, they usually say Trish and/or Lita. Plus IMO, Victoria isn't as popular as Lita & Trish.

·
Registered
7,523 Posts
Lita is the most likely her and Trish are really the only 2 they can put in and with Trish in it would make sense for Lita to go in this year. Chyna is highly unlikely to go in though she was a legit star during the boom period. Sable I guess is a good chance with Brock being back in the company and she was a huge ratings mover in 1998. Other than that there is very little choice when it comes to the women.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Lita. Anyone else would be meh.

Victoria wouldn't be a bad choice, but when the girls say who they grew up or were inspired by, not a lot of them say Victoria, they usually say Trish and/or Lita. Plus IMO, Victoria isn't as popular as Lita & Trish.
If Lita does go in next year(and I assume she will based on your points), Victoria would have to be right behind her though because the two popular women would then already be in.

·
Registered
8,514 Posts
If Lita does go in next year(and I assume she will based on your points), Victoria would have to be right behind her though because the two popular women would then already be in.
Definitely agree.

I'm not trying to say that Lita should go in because she's the most influential/popular diva after Trish, but at the same time, it makes the most sense.. at least to me lol.

·
Registered
8,514 Posts
Lita is the most obvious choice, but I wonder if WWE will induct another Diva after that, maybe not for awhile?
Probably not for a while.

There isn't much choices apart from Lita and maybe Victoria because some of the ones that you'd think "oh this girl should be inducted" are already inducted, at least in-terms of the girls before the era of Trish, Lita, Molly, Mickie, Victoria, Chyna etc.

So I think they should be steady and do it every few years or so depending, because they don't have much choices when it comes to women, as a user said earlier.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Lol at Victoria. Cmon man be realistic.

-Miss Elizabeth (not a "diva", but she is the most logical women to be next in)
-Chyna(If DX gets inducted, altho I still dont think that she is on good terms with anyone in the company)
- Lita (If Trish is the Steve Austin of the divas, then I guess Lita would be the Rock, so yea)

·
Registered
8,514 Posts
Miss Elizabeth should get in with Savage when he gets in, imo.

It'd be weird to not put her in with him when they finally induct Savage.

·
Premium Member
18,174 Posts
Weird that Miss Elizabeth is yet to go in. Anyway her, Lita, Chyna & Sable are the only worthwhile ones left.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts