• Other (Post who)

Votes: 7 7.0%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
4,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
By chosen one I mean the next one to get a super push from literally new , a nobody status (Has won like very few or no titles at all , or is brand new or is in FCW) straight into the main eventing , beating main eventers , and world champion status. Like Sheamus , Barrett , and Del Rio kind of pushes

I mean guys who are literally (Or very close to) new go from nobody to world champion/main eventer , so people like Miz/Morrisson/McIntyre/Rhodes/Kingston/Ziggler , etc aren't options for this.

Will be posting a poll , it will be multiple choice

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Since they're likely breaking up The Hart Dynasty -- David Hart Smith.

·
Registered
4,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Didn't even think of them (Hart Dynasty) for some reason

DH smith is often criticized for lack of mic skills , but if he could get past that then yeah

I myself voted for I think , Tyler Black (Mad skills) , Alex Riley (Total package) , Mason Ryan (Size & Look/Batista 2.0) , Husky Harris (Epic natural heel) , McGillicutty (Good wrestler , simply hilarious on mic) , Daniel Bryan (Mad skills) , and Skip Sheffield (HUGE & Scary , + best conceivable mic skills a cornfed meathead could possibly have)

I wanted to vote for Vance Archer too , but don't know if he has any mic skills or not?

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Based on that poll, i'd pick Justin Gabriel of course. Great all around performer.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Ezekiel Jackson they need power..

·
Registered
133 Posts
Michael McGillicutty.

He's got the most potential out of all those names. But if that neck-breaker is going to be his finisher, they need to get him a new one before any kind of push. Perfect-Plex please!!!!!

Tyler Black, Alex Riley, Zack Ryder, and Michael Tarver all need big pushes though.

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
9,500 Posts
Obvious vote is obvious, but the guy has everything needed to succeed.

Missing link ftw.

Honourable mention for Curt Hawkins.

·
WEF's #1 Oz Mark
11,119 Posts
Husky Harris. He reminds me a lot of Steve Austin, in a good way.

·
Registered
559 Posts
i dont think daniel bryan should be on the list cuz he's not a nobody and he already is being pushed, but i see big things for gabriel. tyler black could be great if used right too

·
You are being watched
5,683 Posts
Ezekiel Jackson. Need a legit mean guy in there, I can't see Sheamus as the bully, I can imagine him being the one bullied in primrary school or something "/ Where as Zeke just looks like a legit tough guy that takes no shit.

·
Bowing down to the BEAST INCARNATE
4,564 Posts
My heart says Tyler Black or Daniel Bryan but logic won and the toss up was either between Ezekiel Jackson or Skip Sheffield based on size.

I went with Sheffield because he sort of reminds me of a more ''in shape'' Vader.

·
Premium Member
10,898 Posts
Daniel Bryan getting a Sheamus/Barrett/Del Rio push would look silly in my opinion. He's the kind of guy that works the midcard, and gets so much respect that Vince Mmcahon would have no option but to push him. Out of that list, it's nobody for me,

·
Registered
464 Posts
if they are going to be chosen from nobody to go to ME means they are still nobody, which means we dont know them yet

1 - 20 of 34 Posts