Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Drew Macintyre (the Chosen One)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Who speaks for Earth?
625 Posts
I honestly don't feel any of those people are ready yet. I see Wade being the next champion out of all of those guys but I don't see that happening any time soon. I prefer the slow build which is rare to see any more sadly.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Wade Barret - Should have already been champ
Kofi Kingston - Don't see this happening ever
Dolph Ziggler - See Kofi
Alberto Del Rio - Within the next year
Cody Rhodes - Years down the line, possibly
Drew Mcintyre - Within the next two years

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Who will be the next champion? Alberto Del Rio, but you already know that.

Who should be the next champion? I think it's Kofi Kingston, he's the one who is ridiculously over as a babyface at the moment, he will freshen things up in the Smackdown main event drastically with fresh feuds.

The others can wait a little longer, but i'd love to see Drew McIntyre as the world champion someday.

·
Registered
919 Posts
These are all mid card wrestlers at the moment and have no place winning the major titles.

Kofi Kingston isn't even capable of having a good feud in the midcard, can't do promo/mic work and yet people believe he's WHC/WWE championship material. This is what happens when WWE lowers the bar.

·
Asuka
96,366 Posts
Barrett should be, and I still believe he'll end up as WWE Champion before WrestleMania, going into WrestleMania. Only thing for the Nexus angle. it's got to be done.

Alberto Del Rio also needs to win SmackDown's world title as fast as possible. Kofi should win it sometime purely based on how over he is. The other 3 aren't main event quality.

·
Banned
4,682 Posts
Chris Jericho. Most of these new guys either suck, are boring as hell, or aren't anywhere near ready yet.

And I don't want to hear about someone like Jericho being too old. Someone is only "too old" if they are old AND they suck.

Ric Flair was 43 when he won the WWF title in 1992, and he still had a ton of life left in his career.

A lot of the other veterans are breaking down physically, are passed their prime and no longer interesting, etc.(Edge, HHH, Taker)

I want Jericho to come back and win the title, and to carry the ball for awhile. Enough of switching the title every 2 months too.

·
Registered
895 Posts
The person who SHOULD be the next champion is not on the poll. So i will say Wade Barrett, because if they dont give him the title shortly then this whole Nexus thing has been a complete waste of time.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts