Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Janetty - Rockers with the most talked about breakup
Nash - Diesel body guard gimmick
Hart - the definition of WWF Next Generation era.
Hall - Ladder match setting the stage for TLC between Hardys and E&C.
HHH - best friend.

anyone else?

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
Triple H: This is my first pick as far as inducting Shawn goes. The two created one of the most controversial stables in wrestling. As well as the two are best friends in the real world.

Marty Jannetty: The reason I put him into the mix. I remember hearing back that Jannetty and Michaels were (and might be) actual friends outside of the wrestling business. Plus, the two came into the WWE together.

Bret Hart: While Bret may be an un-likely pick overall. The two definitely have a great history between one another. Fantastic match at WrestleMania 12, the Montreal Screwjob (not really a "great" moment) and the 2010 truce on Raw.

Hall, Nash and even Waltman I wouldn't see being the one to induct him. Yes, I have heard all three are going to be in attendance for the ceremony. But that's as far as I see it going for those three.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well, there is the person who inducts Shawn into the HOF and then there are people who can be seen in the crowd when camera passes by. HHH will likely be the one to do the induction but the others should be in the crowd some place.

·
GOAT
4,523 Posts
Did I see a thread on here a few days back saying the kliq will be in attendance?

It should be them and Janetty, MAYBE the Undertaker but I doubt WWE would break kayfabe as such.

·
A superhero that saves your GF from your sex game.
3,830 Posts
Basically people who aren't gonna be immature enough to take the spotlight from the inductees.

·
Banned
6,658 Posts
John Morrison should be their to ruin his night with some sweet chin music to HBK's face as he walks off stage. Would be some "shock tv", and would love to see Morrison steal the show right before Wrestlemania.

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
John Morrison should be their to ruin his night with some sweet chin music to HBK's face as he walks off stage. Would be some "shock tv", and would love to see Morrison steal the show right before Wrestlemania.
This would be awesome!

·
Bowing down to the BEAST INCARNATE
4,567 Posts
In this order:

Triple H - Kevin Nash - Bret Hart

If it ain't either one of those three... it'll pretty much ruin the whole night, no matter who gets inducted with him and no matter how good HBK's speech is.

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
Drunken Scott Hall! If he starts drinking at noon that day, and then inducts Micahels, that would be a WWE HOF that I would care about.

Reactions: El Dandu

·
Registered
428 Posts
fpalm

Tell you didn't just wrote that. :no:

·
Registered
7,523 Posts
Triple H: Will Induct HBK and their best friends
Jannety: Were one of the best tag teams ever
Hall: Member of the Kliq and had some great matches
Nash: Member of the Kliq and was HBKs bodyguard on RAW
Waltman: Member of the Kliq im sure they had some decent matches or something
Hart: Carer Long Rivals

·
Registered
417 Posts
It will be Triple H. That much is pretty obvious.

I'd like it to be him as well. Lets face it during the 90s they were the only people who actually liked each other. Hunter is his best friend and at some point his only friend. They have been apart of the one of if not the biggest stable of all time. They've had some of the greatest matches of all time against one an other. (HiaC).

The only other person who might of done it, but it wont happen imo is Ric Flair. But obviously that wont happen. Or The Undertaker, but again wont happen because Vince doesnt like him to break character on tv.

So Triple H will induct him. As for who's going to be there. I assume everybody will be who Shawn has ever been associated with. Whether they are backstage or in the audience is a different matter.

·
Follower of Lockeism
13,482 Posts
Triple H will probably induct him, as he probably should.

I wouldn't be shocked to see the 'Kliq' in attendance, so Hall, Nash, Waltman. I could see Bret being there and it would be cool to see Undertaker there...even though that's never going to happen. JR will be there obviously, as will Jannetty probably.

·
Registered
385 Posts
I could see all the names mentioned attending. I’m not sure WWE would put guys like Hall, Nash, and Waltman on camera if they attend if they think they’ll be back in TNA anytime soon.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts