Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Monster heels can make for entertaining television when done correctly. They are often difficult to book since though interest deteriorates quickly after their first major loss, so giving someone a sustained run does require planning.

However, who on the current roster could effectively pull it off?
We know Mark Henry can, but it may not work if they keep attempting it.

I would quite like Luke Harper to be given a push eventually. His in ring skills are great for a big man, and he looks the part.
At the very least we would get more big boots from him.

·
Registered
702 Posts
Well as far as I can see the guys who are big enough to play the role are:

Big Show
Henry
Kane
Ryback
Big E
Titus O'Neil
Tensai
Brotus
Khali
Erik Rowan
Luke Harper

I don't think Harper and Rowan are ready to leave the Wyatt Family yet. A lot of those guys are rightfully faces or have other things going on.

I think Kane as Bray Wyatts monster is the one I would pick if you wanted to make a monster heel right now. With the corporation saga in full swing I don't think it's necessary to have a monster on the loose though, unless it's against Cena as part of the WHC, which would be great as a Kane/Cena feud would give the belt more credibility.

·
A wallaby? Well it's like a kangaroo but smaller.
18,013 Posts
Ok, I imagine most people may disagree with me on this one, but I think Kofi Kingston, I've always thought he would be GREAT at playing a good frustrated heel, he has the right expressions and I could really see him playing a really good part as a heel, plus the fact not many people would expect it, it would make great viewing.

Seriously, Kofi could be an amazing heel I think!!

·
Registered
213 Posts
Tensai and clay

They should be heel tag champs for sure

Wwe dropped the ball with big show
He should've never cut his hair off and be the giant not a giant joke

·
Butter My Arse
11,967 Posts
Nobody on the main roster at the moment can be a monster heel. Mark Henry is pretty much done as far as I'm concerned.

The right answer is ALEXANDER RUSEV.

Yeah he's on NXT, do your research.

lol nxt *** go fuck yourself.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Bray Wyatt of course. Then of course if they didn't screw up Tensai, he's definitely a possibility.

Also, not the popular decision but I also go with Conor O'Brian (although he's currently in NXT).

·
Registered
2,655 Posts
Obviously Mark Henry but that ship may have sailed even though I was a massive fan of his last run as heel

Of all the younger guys on the roster I am not sure if there is someone who could be a "monster heel" in the typical sense. Guys like Brodus have the size but after you put someone in a comedy gimmick for that long it would take a ton of work to move him the other way. I could see Luke Harper being a great monster heel in a year or however long it takes for him to split from Bray Wyatt

·
Registered
3,612 Posts
I say Bray Wyatt and Kane, Wyatt definitely needs to get himself sorted first though. He needs to perform better in the ring to play a Monster Heel, his promo work is fine but it's just his wrestling skills. As for Kane, everyone knows the Character is much better portrayed as a heel.

·
Registered
16,460 Posts
Sheamus: The man was a monster heel when he debuted, the only problem was after his fued with John Cena his momentum kinda flopped, he was a monster on his debut on Raw. I think the man could be again, give him a manager like Finley and it'll be great, if booked right. The one little thing I like about Sheamus is when people slap him he goes into that berserker rage, that's what I wanna see more of.

Titus O'Neil: The guy has the look, has okay ring work and his mic work isnt too bad. This man could be the new monster of the WWE, the man is huge to begin with. Personally this man is the guy I want to see break out and be something big. (no pun intended)

·
Registered
850 Posts
I was thinking this while watching Smackdown, Luke Harper definitely... no contest

1 - 20 of 28 Posts