Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Nihilistic Mystics
6,005 Posts
No one. She doesn't need to, and to be honest she might overshadow them.

If you remember the New Years promo Cena cut on Ziggler he kind of nailed it. He basically said out of the two of you AJ is the future, not you Dolph. And to be honest, Ziggler and Big E have gone nowhere, and AJ is top diva. He wasn't wrong. So I don't know if AJ helps anyone by being their manager.

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
No one AJ doing fine in the division.

·
Registered
8,514 Posts
Nobody, honestly.

She's doing good on her own, not great (don't get how any AJ fans think she's doing great when the Brie Bella/NOC match wasn't that good at all), but she's doing good on her own. I think her managing people is over now, aside from Tamina, which I think will lead to something.

·
False Prophets
12,630 Posts
Nobody, honestly.

She's doing good on her own, not great (don't get how any AJ fans think she's doing great when the Brie Bella/NOC match wasn't that good at all), but she's doing good on her own. I think her managing people is over now, aside from Tamina, which I think will lead to something.
I wish Paige was in her spot.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
I do miss her being by DB's side, but she's been ace on her own.

·
Registered
6,246 Posts
Agreed.

Put AJ in a school girl uniform with glasses :mark::mark::mark::mark::mark::mark::mark::mark::mark::mark::mark::mark::mark::mark::mark::mark::mark::mark: and have her look all studious and hot and manage a cocky douche heel Sandow and bring in Matt Morgan to be their bodyguard and bring back Otunga as their executive consultant.

·
Premium Member
1,774 Posts
Agreed.

Put AJ in a school girl uniform with glasses :mark::mark::mark::mark::mark::mark::mark::mark::mark::mark::mark::mark::mark::mark::mark::mark::mark::mark: and have her look all studious and hot and manage a cocky douche heel Sandow and bring in Matt Morgan to be their bodyguard and bring back Otunga as their executive consultant.
Must agree on the outfit. It was great and hot when Aj wore Punk and Dolph stuff, especially when she revealed her outfit to Dolph in that christmas segment.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Absolutely no one!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts