Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There have been talks of SCSA vs CM punk for Wrestlemania 28 but ho wold you like to see him face?
i can only come up with 2 good matches for him.
1 CM Punk vs chris Jericho for the titel of ''best in the world''
2 CM Punk vs The Undertaker with CM Punk ending the streak

·
Registered
995 Posts
Snooki.

·
Banned
158 Posts
Austin ? That would be a disgrace. Punk doesn't deserve to be in the same ring with Stone Cold Steve Austin.

And the last match for Steve Austin should remain with the man that he made history in the Attitude Era and that man is the Rock.

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
CM Punk vs chris Jericho for the titel of ''best in the world''
AJ Styles, Daniel Bryan, Kenta Kobashi and Kurt Angle are all better then both those guys. *FLAME ME!*

On topic: CM Punk vs. Stone Cold Steve Austin gets my vote.

·
HOES MAD
22,982 Posts
Triple H. Austin for Main Event for 29.
This. HHH/Punk is the feud that makes sense going to Mania next year. You already have one "Dream Match" in Rock/Cena. Save another one in Punk/Austin at 29. That co-main eventing with Cena/Taker will be grand.

·
Registered
4,712 Posts
Punk vs Miz.

Id like to see the two in fued.

·
Registered
3,430 Posts
Winning™;10265294 said:
Triple H. Nobody else.

Save Austin for 29.
Agreed, Punk/HHH won't end just like that in NOC. It will almost definitely be ruined by Nash. Punk vs HHH HAS to culminate at WM 28.

Besides, why would Punk/Austin (a colossal draw) when u already have Rock/Cena? Save Punk/Austin for WM 29 like u said.

Winning™;10265322 said:
This. HHH/Punk is the feud that makes sense going to Mania next year. You already have one "Dream Match" in Rock/Cena. Save another one in Punk/Austin at 29. That co-main eventing with Cena/Taker will be grand.
At this point, I think Cena vs Taker won't happen until WM 30. Like I said, Punk vs Austin is already a colossal draw for WM 29, WWE won't waste another colossal draw (Cena/Taker) for the same event if they can save it for another.

I'm pretty sure Taker will face Foley at WM 28 next year, though. I dunno who'll he face at WM 29, but at WM 30 is almost definite for me.

1 - 20 of 79 Posts